I'm with Pauly. You're so wrong in so many ways. Not sure if you're trolling or just clueless. Not worth my time though. I could prove you wrong all day but you'll never agree with me anyway.
I will add that I do play domination and I'll still get more kills with a helo pilot than you, or anyone else, ever will with a squadmate. Same with a Loki. I get plenty with sentry guns too. All I ever run is assault. I'll take those 3 over a squad mate any day and I'll get more kills with them too. I also run the trinity rocket. It's also good for a couple kills at least. I mean just that comment alone. That Support is better. What? I mean maybe if you can't stay alive long enough to earn an assault streak it's better...squad mates are nothing more than another body to kill. Heck the only streak I hate is the dog. I don't get it. Enemy dogs will hunt me across a map and mine just watches me die. Can't rely on him for nothing. I don't remember what the other assault streaks are though aside from the ones I mentioned. I quit playing for like 7 months and just started back a few weeks ago. I never bothered changing anything in my classes. Just left them as they were when I stopped. I'll have to go look the rest of the assault streaks up. But yeah, I don't think they are better. I know they are. The ones I mentioned at least.
You didn't negate anything I said about the game... You know I'm righ you just don't want to accept it because you take pride in the worst cod in history. I CAN get twice as many kills as you or anyone else in this piece of sh!t of a game with a crappy cbj and I haven't played it since last year. Im not the only one who knows assault streaks are completely worthless in this game, theres hundres of videos and threads. About it You can get all the assault streaks that you want it only takes one dude running a jammer thingy i forgot the name to take them down since they're all grounded streaks and the m27 can easily shoot down a helo, the only good assault streak is the dog... And I can't get on a high streak? My highest is 55.. Neither are you or pauly good players, I've played against you before I remember, your assault streaks didn't work because they are completely countered by support, you can't handle fast pace games. That's why you complained about Bo2 and praise this abomination of a game...
Neither are you or pauly good players, I've played against you before I remember, your assault streaks didn't work because they are completely countered by support, you can't handle fast pace games. That's why you complained about Bo2 and praise this abomination of a game...
So many lies. I complained about several things in BLOPS 2 but pace wasn't one of them. Pretty sure I never played you. And if I did you were just as forgettable as everyone else. And my helo pilot has only been taken down once by a launcher. That happened very early on and only because I didn't know about the flares. Since then it hasn't happened again. Literally. Just shot down once. It's never been taken down by a ground jammer. Not even sure that a ground jammer takes down air support. I mean it will keep me from calling one in, but that only delays the inevitable.
How many times are you going to contradict yourself? You say SMGs are useless, but then you claim you can pwn everyone with a CBJ. If you're doing that good with them then they must not be too bad.
You say everyone camps, but you can sit in one area of the map and rank up 60 kills with an LMG. If they are all camping, which means not moving, then how are you mowing them all down? They have to come out for you to kill them.
And how are you doing so well against all those wii remote players using that super aim lock? Is the aim lock super strong? I mean it must not be if you're doing so well. And no it isn't. But bad players have to come up with some excuse for dying.
There's always a couple people camping on every team and occasionally you'll get entire teams camping. Just the same as every COD game ever. And people only complain about campers when they constantly get killed by them. Which is the problem. People don't camp more than any other COD. The people rushing just don't adjust to the bigger maps. You have to constantly check your corners and watch your back instead of just rushing into an area. Which is part of what I mean by being tactful. And no one does that.
Also, you claim you are forced to use and M27 and support streaks. If that's the case then you just don't know how to use the other guns. Then you claimed you got a kemstrike with a honeybadger. Soooooo which is it? If you're reduced to using the M27 with support then you just suck. I'm sorry but you don't know how to play. Just like most other people. But then you say you can pwn people with a honeybadger or cbj. I mean seriously. What are you talking about?
I dislike BLOPS 2 because of the poor hit detection, map design (way too many headglitching spots), and OP aim assist that made quickscoping far too easy. And all of those were complained about so much that they were fixed for Ghosts. The devs actually listened and corrected those things. And people still didn't like it. Instead of adapting people just whine and say the game is bad.
I CAN own anyone with any gun because I'm just a better player than them it doesn't mean the smgs are good, I didn't generally use AR or the m27 but when I did the game was 100% easier to do well in... I'm not claiming anything, I'm stating facts, I do have a 55 gun streak, numerous kem strikes with multiple guns (non care packages ones) The point I tried to make was that "Once I got on and used a honeybadger for my first game and the gun is soo easy to use that I got a kem". You're still avoiding everything I said about the game been BUILT for defensive play and that's not adapting if you are forcing everyone to play one playstyle to succeed. Go on ask anyone else, anywhere why they don't like ghost. They'll give you the same answers. And you think I struggled with ghost? SON IT IS THE EASIEST COD ever anyone with two thumbs can get a kill on you, it's not about accuracy when all the guns are lasers and just melt people. When did I ever said that a jammer takes down a heló? I said if you are using assault streaks which all of them are GROUNDED streaks they'll be wiped out by a jammer. I MS, sentry, satcom anything! Except the dog and launchers? Launchers are worthless when you have a m27 with blindeye to take a chopper or anything out of the sky. Believe me you did play me once or twice or more idk but everytime you did you and all your party (if you had one) would go negative. Against NKO or even when I played by myself. ME DISLIKING this poor excuse of a game has NO effect on my results on it. I still dropped 60/70/80 kills per night, kems with specialist whatever. You think just because I dislike it, it means I did poorly playing it? You can even look up my gunstreak if you want. Also you search over ALL SOCIAL MEDIA and websites/Threads/YouTube videos why everyone knows that supports streaks are better than assault on this game. Think about it... Why is it that this game is the less played cod to date? Are you so self centered that you honestly believe your opinion is better than all of the people who didn't like the game? What about pro players? Are you telling me they couldn't adapt to this? THIS SO superior game? Yea no... accept it Ghost takes no skill if you did well in it is probably because you are a defensive player and that's it. Keep playing on Ghost on Wii U while you can.
You haven't stated any facts. I'm short on time so let's go over a few of your "facts".
And to clarify, as if that wasn't obvious by my previous post, I don't know if you do poorly or not. You keep making these claims about your gameplay that don't make sense. You say you are forced to camp with an LMG to do well (which means you suck), but then say you can get a kem with a honey badger or cbj (which means you're a beast). Make up your mind! I think you have convinced me that you're a beast. So we'll just go with that.
Also a youtuber is just a person. Putting a video on youtube doesn't make their opinion any more closer to being a fact that anyone else's opinion.
Now back to some of your "facts". Skip to number 5 if you want me to counter your "facts" about only being able to play defensively.
1. "Squadmate is the best streak in the game"
- First off that is an opinion. Not a fact. And just how? Didn't I discredit that already? No one is going to sit back and let a squadmate bring them back form a 20 kill deficit to win a game. Helo pilot does that. It'll kill your squadmate and several other people and get the win. Doesn't that make it better? And when I use it in dom I hold off the enemy team while my squad gets the flags. Your squadmate isn't going to keep the whole team at bay.
2 "Only good assault streak is the dog"
- That is an opinion. It's also literally one of the stupidest things I have ever read in my life. I can't even comprehend how you can come to that conclusion. It's not even worth going over how wrong it is. But for proof it's wrong. See helo pilot. There are others but I"m not wasting my time. Oh and again no one has shot down my helo pilot with an LMG. Or even come close. They've killed my dog TONS of times though.
3. "I played you and you and your party (if you had one) went negative"
- I'm not sure if I ever went negative after the initial connection issues were patched up back in the first month or so. I had sever lag issues after one patch that got fixed in another patch. I consider a 2.0 KDR a bad game for me. I did bad in my first couple games of domination, bad meaning around a 2.0KDR, because I didn't know where the flags were or any strategy because I never really played it before. But negative? Come on. You're making that one up. Video or it didn't happen.
4."I can own anyone with any gun because I'm a better player than them"
- Everybody and their mother think they are the best call of duty player ever. How is this a fact? You haven't even played everyone.
5. "The game is camper friendly, built for defensive play, etc"
- Also an opinion. Is it built that way? I mean I run all over the map taking out the campers so my idiot teammates don't run right into their line of fire. Then I pick them off as they run back to their camping spots. And I outgun and kill the rushers along the way. I mean that sounds like I'm playing it offensively. I think the maps were built for that. They are big and there are TONS of flank routes to take out the campers. People say they are camper friendly but they're really a rusher's dream....if you do it right. I mean if you can't play offensively then, like I keep saying, you're doing it wrong. BUT YOU CAN!. I do it all the time. If you're so good that you can pwn anyone (well anyone except the people that keep your KDR where it is lol. Sorry I just had to. Just a joke. Don't hate!) then you should have no trouble going on the offensive. Most people are like you. They say you have to play defensively. I'm the guy running around killing the defensive players. I just check my corners as I'm moving and kill anyone hiding in a a random spot. That is tactical play. Now if you don't like doing that then maybe the game isn't for you. But to say you can't be offensive is just plain wrong. It's more difficult, but I like a challenge. And I happen to be good at it. You can too. And not everyone agrees with you. My entire friends list plays like me. We go after the campers. Then we go after them when they spawn. We constantly run around the map taking people out. We make people play defensively you could say. ( There's also plenty of people on Reddit and gamefaqs that like it and play like me. So that also disproves your fact about all the websites agreeing with you.) Sometimes you get lucky and everyone on both teams will just rush like crazy. They at least try. And it's fun.
6. "The game is easy"
- Also an opinion. If it's so easy then why are people so bad at it? I have an answer! Like I said before people just don't know how to play it. If it was easy wouldn't everyone have better KDR's? I mean if you're racking up kems while camping with an lmg. Does that mean the game is easy, or does it mean you're playing a bunch of idiots who keep rushing at you to their death? I'm going with idiots. Cause there are plenty of ways to flank you. They're just doing it wrong.
I don't find it any easier than other COD games. I mean I do better, but that's because I'm rewarded for being accurate (thanks to the best controls in the business) and superb hit detection. But I don't think it's easy keeping a KDR that high. I rarely see people about 2.0 and have only seen a couple above 3.0. I have to be careful running around like I do. And I have to be accurate. Which, aim assist or not, isn't as easy as you people who don't use the wii remote think. If I make a mistake I will die. I don't die often because I don't make many mistakes. And i'll own up to it all day. People like to blame a lot of things for their deaths in this game. Well, the AA for both control schemes is weak. Some wii remote weapons have no AA at all. And the hit detection is great. Whoever aims better is gonna win. If my aim is off and I die then that's on me. With the exception of getting thrown into a full Japanese lobby. Then hit detection goes out the window. That ever happen to you? Annoying as hell. Like how is that the best possible lobby for me? Anyway, it's not easy doing that well all the time. Obviously it can't be. Hardly anyone can pull it off. Still don't hear me saying i'm the best player in the world. I'm good. But I doubt i'm the best.
Heck if they just fixed the controls and hit detection in BLOPS 2 I would like it just as much. An FPS just needs a few things: Good controls, good hit detection/low lag, decent weapon balance, and a good framerate. Everything else is just bells and whistles to me.
7. "You die from 2 shots from an Mtar from across the map"
- Only if you're almost dead already. Otherwise no.
That's about all the "facts" I have time to discuss.
The biggest complaint I hear about this game is people whining because they can't sponge a bunch of damage and then turn and mow someone down because they were lagging like hell. This game doesn't have that lag and if the person shooting you in the back is accurate then you will die. You can't turn on someone who unloaded half a clip into you because their bullets didn't register a hit. That, oddly enough, is what I hear the most complaints about. That you die too fast.
Well that's about all the arguing I got in me. I don't care if you don't like the game. I just don't think it's a bad game and I'm trying to explain why. It's actually my favorite COD game just based on the controls and hit detection alone. Those are the key. That and a good framerate. Everything else is just icing on the cake. But if you hate Ghosts and want to play something else I'm all for it. I have a PS4. I got Destiny, Dying Light, and...I think that's all the MP games I have right now. Wait, also Dragonball Xenoverse. Haven't played that yet though.
Bobby said he added you on something. I hope it's dying light. Love that game.
Sigh.... I'm not usually a dick but man I hate this game, Sorry, let's stop arguing because I'm obviously not going to chance your views on the game and neither you're going to change mines. Add me though DarkFox207 on both NNID and psn and maybe I'll play ghost with you someday so you'll understand better. On a note I didn't say I use the m27 i just pick them from the ground because there's always one.. and when everyone else is using it you can pretty much tell that the game is built around that type of gameplay. I rush like a madman though just with reactions time and gunskill alone and smart thinking but there's times that the game is sooo slow that you can't find anyone in the huge maps and is just boring. And when you do find them, they're sitting in a dark room with ieds... Is just not the game for me or for a lot of people. who didn't necessarily have problems adapting to the game is just that when we did it wasn't enjoyable. if I didn't play with friends in this game it wouldn't have lasted more than 2 months for me but I could play it till the release of smash 4 (so 7/8 months) or something then I haven't touched it ever since. (Nov 21st 2014) or like two weeks before that I think I stopped playing by Nov 5 or 6 idk.
Also the stupid freezing my console every two games glitch wasn't pleasant either and well no balance patches (smgs were slightly buffed and ars nerfed on the other systems) a problem too. Believe me, I'm nice lol I'm just really passionate about the things that I love like CoD and will give constructive/harsh criticism if I don't like something which I was supposed to enjoy. I liked the theme of the game and everything but man they really let me and a lot of people down with multiplayer. if there's people who truly enjoyed this game then yay for them but if the majority of us players didn't they have to change up the formula for whatever new game they're making because if not then #3yearsofbo3 lol
Sigh.... I'm not usually a **** but man I hate this game,
Do you have lag a lot? Lag makes people hate everything. If I ever say I hate BLOPS 2 it's because of the lag. HATE IT!
I love BLOPS 2 actually....when it's not lagging like hell. They jacked up the hit detection bad.
there's times that the game is sooo slow that you can't find anyone in the huge maps and is just boring.
That happens. When it does I will literally run out into the middle of the map to temp someone to shoot me just to give away their position. Then go hunt them down. I can see that being boring. I don't know. It just doesn't bore me I guess. If it's slow I just run out there and get the action going lol.
I'll add you. Fair warning. If you want to play DOM on Wii U it's been dead for a while now. Might be able to get some games on the weekend but during the week it's TDM or nothing. Also I haven't played dom in like 9 months. I just recently started playing again and only in TDM. So I have no idea where the flags are again. If we're on the same team I probably won't be much help at first. If we're against each other have fun mowing me down while I look for a flag.
Nah fam I don't lag I think in host 90% of the time. And fear not if you haven't played Dom in 9 months then I haven't touched the game at all in like 1 year and 6 months lol
I meant to take a break for 3 months to catch up on other games. Then my hand got crushed so that added another 2 and a half months. Then I spent a few months getting caught up on work around the house that I couldn't do with a broken hand. So I've only been playing like the last 3 weeks and only a couple days a week. Being an adult sucks sometimes. Got too many games to play right now.
And Destiny...that game man. It was a gift and so was the DLC, but I never would have payed for the DLCs. I mean if you got the collector's edition that came with the DLC after it was all released then it's a good deal. Paying for it separately is a complete and total rip off.