Did Miiverse Kill The Nintendo CoD Forums?

Ghosts Wii U

Ugh.

like2nap03

EliteKing wrote:

...but Ghosts is so bad and everybody knows it.  even if i bought the game, it would require me to give money for a sub par game that would eventually turn into a $60 table coaster.

Its not that bad a game, its way better than Bo2 and if you wanted to buy the game then buy a second hand copy. No one should buy a new disc for a game no longer supported anyway. The worst game to date by far is Advanced Warfare. I bought that game for my son for Christmas, 2nd hand of course because I didn't want to support these people anymore. There was so many 2nd hand copies so close to release on every platform, I'm sure you can get a copy of Ghosts. Saying you won't buy it because its bad sounds a bit strange considering all the other games weren't that great. Its the female characters you didn't like, which btw no one takes any notice of in the way you thought it would.

paulywarp7

Heck you can buy it new for $13 to $16 depending on the day. 

like2nap03

umm, Queen and i actually acknowledged the fact that the female chars were done tastefully and not on the field of battle dressed up like whores.

...but after playing the 360 version, it wasnt worth our time.  hell, even EliteBlade doesnt even play Ghosts.

Elite King

EliteKing wrote:

very true.  back when this site was active, and the Nintendo community was poppin i used to log in here every day, now its ike a few days a week i'll just pop in to check it out.

There's just not a ton to talk about.  Most of the time we are the most active when we want things fixed and support is active.  Then there's a couple months of hoping support is still active.  Then there's a bunch of post hoping we get the next game and talk about what we want to be fixed.  This time though the last 2 games just aren't coming.  So there's just not much to talk about. 

We could potentially be talking about all the great games we had if you would BUY THE GAME!  LOL  It is still fun.  Played last night and boy was I rusty.  Still did really well, but I was always just like one kill from my helo pilot.  Few more sessions and I'll be ending games early again.

like2nap03

But Pauly's right King.  Every concern you and queen listed doesn't exist.  Except for people being unpleasant on the mic.  But that's unavoidable in a COD game.  I don't get why either.  COD just makes people mad.  Everyone thinks they are the best player ever and you have to be cheating or hacking to kill them.  Even if they do bad all the time.  Makes no sense.  Anyway that is a topic for another day.

I tried BLOPS 2 again last night.  Couldn't find a match.  Hopped on Ghosts and even with a party of six we found matches faster than I did solo on BLOPS 2. (which I never found one in 10 minutes of searching on BLOPS 2).  I don't get what's up with that . I simply can't find a match.  I remember that being an issue now.  Searching on Best takes me forever to get a game, but playing any other way just isn't even close to being enjoyable. 

On a side note I might hop on BLOPS 2 tonight just cause I haven't gamed with you in a while.  I'm sure I will rage before it's over, but it's worth a shot I think.

Consider Ghosts though man.  It really is better in every way possible.  Some people don't like it and I honestly feel like they just can't or don't want to adapt to the different play styles required depending on which weapon you use.  Or the fact that they die more because the hit detection works better and there is much less of a lag problem.  If someone is accurate you won't be able to turn and kill them as their bullets go through you.  Or die for the same reason if you're on the bad end of that.  But if you are accurate and react first you will win the gunfight in this game. As it should be.

like2nap03

well, sucks to find out now that the WiiU is hacked and Black Ops 2 has hackers running codes like invincibility, infinite ammo as well as a 300 round clip.

Elite King

Is that confirmed?  The gameplay in your video was so loud that I couldn't hear what y'all were saying very well.  I did notice the 300 round clip, but I didn't notice anything else weird.  One time it look like he should have died, but heck that happens all the time anyway in that game so I wasn't sure.  He was definitely taking damage so I didn't think that was invincibility.  But yeah the ammo thing was weird.  Not sure if hack or glitch but given who was doing it, a hack is a reasonable explanation. 

Did you report it?

like2nap03

In case that wasn't clear cause I don't know that it is.

He obviously has something going on with the ammo, but are we sure he was invincible based on what I said in the above post?

like2nap03

thats a hack man.  they are using a kernel exploit in the WiiU to run codes.  im trying to get in front of this before it gets out of hand like it did on the Wii.

Elite King

Studios