I just want a game thats fully tested and works properly. Too much to ask?

SOLVED

Ghosts Wii U

I just want a game thats fully tested and works pr...

Ok, a lot of people would love DLC, a free map with the preorder and this perk with that perk and so on. How many of you would just like it if the game was fully tested and connection issues fixed was the main priority?

I know so many people in my clan, from the U.S i'll just add, that say they would happily pay double the price of the game if it came on the shelf FINISHED, and I include myself in that statement. With all the other titles, I was able to play well on just 2 bars, help my team win and even get to the top of the score sheet on a regular basis. Now, with BO2, I feel I have to volunteer to leave my american friends from a team, so we all benefit from a good connection so we can all enjoy the game. I can't remember the last time I had fun with my friends, with most of my good games being played as a random. BO2 is a complete disaster and treyarch damn well knows it.

What do you guys think, wouldn't it be fair for ALL of us if they did this?

WiimotesRus02
Likes: 239
Posts: 1626
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: I just want a game thats fully tested and work...

in reply to WiimotesRus02
Solution

ive been barking up this tree for years.

ive even offered Queen and myself as wiimote beta testers for WiiU CoDs.

its better to know that something is broken so that you can fix it before it hits the market with a surplus of errors.

Elite King
Likes: 321
Posts: 8242
25 REPLIES

Re: I just want a game thats tested and works prop...

in reply to WiimotesRus02

how hard is it for devs to test the game online before release?

T-boss
Likes: 176
Posts: 1918

Re: I just want a game thats tested and works prop...

in reply to T-boss

Judging by BO2 standards,,,,,,, VERY hard!!

WiimotesRus02
Likes: 239
Posts: 1626

Re: I just want a game thats tested and works prop...

in reply to WiimotesRus02

Dem rose tinted glasses...BO2 is pretty solid and well built compared to the original Wii titles. There's some Wiimote issues but that's it.

nintendon_t
Likes: 797
Posts: 4428

Re: I just want a game thats tested and works prop...

in reply to nintendon_t

id say the wii ones were better built, it would take more effort to get the wii preforming like that then the wiiU to preform the way it was.

T-boss
Likes: 176
Posts: 1918

Re: I just want a game thats tested and works prop...

in reply to nintendon_t

nintendon\'t wrote:

Dem rose tinted glasses...BO2 is pretty solid and well built compared to the original Wii titles. There's some Wiimote issues but that's it.

You have to keep in mind that he, along with a lot of other people, have lag issues.  Lag makes every other little thing that much harder to put up with.  I don't get very many laggy matches, but when I do, it's really aggravating.

It is pretty solid though.  Have to agree with that.  A couple wiimote issues.  A couple of balance issues, but even with those it's still the most balanced COD yet so can't complain much.  That C4 glitch is annoying though.  I need to just stop using it.  Starting to get on my nerves, but if I stop using it then it won't bother me.  There's certainly nothing gamebreaking. 

Don't you wish they increased the score-per-kill though?  I got over it, but man that would have been nice in TDM.

like2nap03
Likes: 490
Posts: 4011

Re: I just want a game thats tested and works prop...

in reply to like2nap03

like2nap03 wrote:

You have to keep in mind that he, along with a lot of other people, have lag issues.  Lag makes every other little thing that much harder to put up with.  I don't get very many laggy matches, but when I do, it's really aggravating.

It is pretty solid though.  Have to agree with that.  A couple wiimote issues.  A couple of balance issues, but even with those it's still the most balanced COD yet so can't complain much.  That C4 glitch is annoying though.  I need to just stop using it.  Starting to get on my nerves, but if I stop using it then it won't bother me.  There's certainly nothing gamebreaking. 

Don't you wish they increased the score-per-kill though?  I got over it, but man that would have been nice in TDM.

You're right, if it wasn't for the lag being against me, and the wiimote issues, I would'nt have much to gripe about. But for me those two things are serious. Playing a game that gets frustrating more it is fun isn't for me. @James, just come out and say it, I can't play the game, lag doesn't exist for you, therefore i'm making it all up, just say what you mean

WiimotesRus02
Likes: 239
Posts: 1626

Re: I just want a game thats tested and works prop...

in reply to WiimotesRus02

WiimotesRus02 wrote:

You're right, if it wasn't for the lag being against me, and the wiimote issues, I would'nt have much to gripe about. But for me those two things are serious. Playing a game that gets frustrating more it is fun isn't for me. @James, just come out and say it, I can't play the game, lag doesn't exist for you, therefore i'm making it all up, just say what you mean

I'm the same way.  I only have a handful of requirements.  If they're met, then I'm pretty happy.  Take one or two away though and the game can be unbearable.  Just happens that this game meets those requirements...most of the time.

Take C2 for example.  It has a lot of lag and crap controls (compared to this).  Made it unplayable to me.  I hate it. Can't understand why people like it, and I just had to sell it to avoid the frustration.

like2nap03
Likes: 490
Posts: 4011

Re: I just want a game thats tested and works prop...

in reply to nintendon_t

nintendon\'t wrote:

Dem rose tinted glasses...BO2 is pretty solid and well built compared to the original Wii titles. There's some Wiimote issues but that's it.

Do you want to add me, play some 1 v 1 games in hctdm on different maps, maybe more players if you want, just to see how easy it is, then post the video here so everyone can see? I'll use a B23R and M8 on some maps, and a Vector in others, they're about the only guns I can use with low recoil. This isn't a challenge, because i'll bet my house on the outcome, I just wondered if you'd be interested, and maybe see if the video could show what its like for me, and i've always wanted to be a youtubez star!

WiimotesRus02
Likes: 239
Posts: 1626

Re: I just want a game thats tested and works prop...

in reply to T-boss

They probably finish the game a week before release, no much room for testing.

PenguinAvenger
Likes: 60
Posts: 472

Studios