`LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U

Ghosts Wii U

What are the chances of getting dlc on wiiu? Are they quite high as it says add on content on the back of the box?

DynamiteDan2012

Well, if you consider the section in the back of my 'Wii Call of Duty - Black Ops' manual.

That clearly states that DLC will be available from the Call of Duty Store.

Then I would dare to say you have two Hopes... 'Bob Hope' and 'No Hope'!!!

(Come on, I gotta get a Like for that old chestnut!)

"TAXI FOR MAJOR STAINS"

Major Stains

MajorStains wrote:

Well, if you consider the section in the back of my 'Wii Call of Duty - Black Ops' manual.

That clearly states that DLC will be available from the Call of Duty Store.

Then I would dare to say you have two Hopes... 'Bob Hope' and 'No Hope'!!!

(Come on, I gotta get a Like for that old chestnut!)

"TAXI FOR MAJOR STAINS"

I wish there was two like buttons

WiimotesRus02

@A_Trey_U,

Please implement the option to change the game display from the TV to the Gamepad. If this is not added in the next patch I will be returning the game since it would be non playable for me.

PeanutButterKne

Come on i am not a stalker I would like answers like you do

SnowydayUK
Snowyday

Welcome back, Atreyu! I must say I'm very excited for Ghosts so thank you for all the hard work. I and four friends should be getting it within the first week of release.

Just a few tiny questions if I may?
1. Is the headset support the same as in BO2? Meaning when I play with the Wii Remote I plug in my Turtle Beach headset to the Gamepad and in the options I can set audio to output through it (just the Gamepad)? -----I give you and your team massive props for having the best voice chat on the Wii and Wii U, BTW!

2. Will you post on Miiverse again? I still have your Woods avatar followed and I'll continue to yeah all of your posts if yes. Plus I may draw you a cookie again. =P

OriginalSin1
Highlighted

Thanks! 

1.  Headset support will be the same.

2.  Yes, not sure if I'll be set up for day one, but I'll be there as soon as I can be.

Moderator Moderator

My question is why we can't chat with the WiiU game pad mic?

And if the feature become availabe wil

MillionGamer

Because I didnt pay 130 bucks to listen to button clicking. Because the pads speakers cannot compete with headsets. If anything this game should be patched day 1 to allow for usb wireless, not cater to those that wish to use dollar store ipod earbuds.

BobbyMcGee

You can use any wireless Xbox headset on Wii U and get voice chat with this cheap little cable:

Amazon.com: Malcom Distributors 2.5 mm Female to 3.5 mm Male 3 Rings Jack Stereo Adapter On/Off Enab...

nintendon_t

Studios