`LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U

Ghosts Wii U

- Will the Wii U version have updates at launch? Like a day 1 patch?

- Will we be able to map leaning to tilting the Nunchuk?

Devaleo

A_Trey_U wrote:

I want my participation with the community to be a positive and productive experience.  If the posts are accusatory and negative, I'll likely avoid commenting.

At last I feel I'm doing something right, I can see a number of posts have been removed but you're answering some of my questions. However, my main concern is how good the wiimotes are going to work, I hope you read my post regarding how I can not play to my best ability in bo2, so can you tell me how much testing has been done with the wiimote with the extra tweaks/improvements. Because lets face it, on release of bo2 it is hard to believe it was tested much at all, infact it felt like it was completely forgoten. I can't buy a game if that will happen again, it is a serious concern for me and many wiimoters from my clan. Connection issues can be addaptable if we can be more accurate with our controller.

WiimotesRus02

Why do y'all keep asking the same questions?? He already said the controls are the same as bo2 with some updated improvements based on feedback. Translation- better than bo2. Here's a valid question, has the spawn system been improved?? Because in bo2 it was an absolute nightmare. And he already told me that he is not authorized to answer certain questions, that was good enough for me, why not for y'all. We can't force him to tell us something that could get him fired. If you wanna let out some frustration call Activision or 3arc or send them an email, I've done both. But being an asshole is only going to ruin the one thing they're stating to do right and that is more of their interaction on the forums and community. At least he's doing everything he can to answer everything he can that is within his power, in the bo, mw3, and bo2 forums we've never seen this much interaction from the forum moderator.

bigdaddy0964

1) I wasn't asking you

2)Read agian bigboy, I asked about how much testing has been done, if you want to derail someones concerns there's plenty of other posts to troll on.

WiimotesRus02

I'm not trolling....but then again I don't know what you consider a troll. Obviously they test out the controls, they test out everything on the game, that's common sense. That wasn't the problem on release with the controls on bo2. The problem was there was missing settings with sensitivity. There was no cursor sensitivity option. All I'm saying is he said that the controls are the same from bo2 so there shouldn't be a repeat of the controls issues we had on bo2 release..

bigdaddy0964

I don't agree, but yes there was missing settings, but if it was tested properly they would have had an idea that something was very wrong. Lots of patches too in bo2 caused lots of other issues, so again, testing wasn't carried out properly, everything was rushed, a typical trait of treyarch. But its now irrelevant, he's bypassed my question about testing, so he's answered as honestly as he's allowed to. I can draw my own conclusions, I am out of this thread..

WiimotesRus02

The Wii Remote was tested at great length during the entirety of the CoD: Ghosts development process. 

Moderator Moderator

A_Trey_U wrote:

The Wii Remote was tested at great length during the entirety of the CoD: Ghosts development process.

We heard it here first folks, I only hope it was an experienced wiimoter that tested it this time. Thanks for replying.

WiimotesRus02

Is there any chance you guys will slightly narrow the Wiimote's reticle spread/spray cone?  It's quite a bit tighter on DA, which makes perfect sense.  But I'd wager there'd be far fewer complaints on aim assist with IR if the bullet spread wasn't so wide.  (The Wiimote's prime strength is hipfire, after all.)

EvilTw1n

I'm not asking you to test anything.  I'm asking the poster of the question to let me know what he/she thinks of the sniping controls this time around once he/she has a chance to play it.

We didn't add DA to the console, Nintendo did.  We are supporting their system's main controller type just like we did with the Wii.

Moderator Moderator

Studios