Ghosts Wii U

in reply to RAGEmajichands

Yes it is quite helpful.  I can't remember what my MTU was on my old ISP.  It wasn't 1492 when Columbus sailed the ocean blue.  It was something else.  I haven't check it on this one.  It normally runs just fine and if it ain't broke don't fix it.  Of course here lately lag has been worse and even some terrible player will get a lag shield enabling them to run through bullets and do way better than normal.  There's at least one person in every match that I cannot kill regardless of how bad they are.  2.0 KDR or 0.3 KDR.  Doesn't matter. I can't kill them.

like2nap03
in reply to like2nap03

What about the 0 k/d?

GamebroCrazy
in reply to GamebroCrazy

GamebroCrazy wrote:

What about the 0 k/d?

I was just saying that there is someone in every match for the last 3 days that I cannot kill regardless of how bad they are or how low their KDR is.  It's like I keep getting picked as host and it gives some random noob a god mode lag shield.

like2nap03
in reply to like2nap03

ive always found this on cod, one person i can never kil. i always thought they were host, so how come when im host its unplayable?. i only know ive been host because its so bad, i rage quit and theres host migration. all these ppl sayn "when they're host", how do they know they're host? guessing?

RAGEmajichands

Studios