Nintendo Network iD + CoD.com... What Does it Mean?

Ghosts Wii U

BO3 is COMING to the WiiU...

i know, i know...nothing is set in stone but this is by far the most promising thing to happen since the nuketown map addition way back when.

*Credit to "JacksRage84" for finding this out.

Elite King
59 REPLIES 59

Maybe they're leaving the option there for the Wii U if they can be bothered to port it this time. I'll believe it when Activision or Treyarch announces it. They still haven't taken back that statement about only releasing young kids games for the Wii U. I'd like to believe it because ghosts is getting kind of old.

Chad___

they'll announce it, like usual 1 month to 2 weeks before the game releases.  its always been like that and im sure it will be.

theyve had 2 years to port it, so im sure they're good.

Elite King

All the stuff I've see on the net today points at a BO3 release for xbox one, ps4, and pc. There is currently no plans for a wii u, xbox 360, or ps3 release. I was so looking forward to another COD title for the Wii U, maybe MW5 will be the one.

Chad___

Thanks EliteKing. As soon as I saw it I registered my Nintendo account and mentioned it. I was really excited. It has really got my hopes up this year for us Nintendo fans. And for those that are worried because we got skipped on AW last year I have a theory that might help. I feel last year Activision pulled the plug on the Wii U because they had Next Gen and Last Gen consoles to make the game for. (I know the PS3 and Xbox 360 was ported by another company). But this year they are focusing only on Next Gen (yes Wii U is Next Gen!, but not my point here). So now Nintendo will be back in the mix just like when it was just PS3, Xbox 360, and Wii. Now it will be PS4, Xbox One, and Wii U.

And it wouldn't be the first time a COD game skipped Nintendo then got back on the trail again. Remember playing MW2 on Wii, no? Me either.

JacksRage84

notta problem jack!

you know they skipped cod4 for wii altogether, then gave us W@W, then MWR (cod4 remake) instead of MW2...then they skipped AW.

#InTreyarchWeTrust

Elite King

Yep, I remembered the skip of MW, but didn't mention it because we eventually got it. I got my hopes set on high this year!

JacksRage84

lol, dont get them too high, but do keep them elevated.

Elite King

Well technically, Xbox One/PS4/Wii U are current generation machines. Next-gen would be like the PS5, etc.

expresso83
Highlighted

Linked my accounts.

It's really weird to note this.... But I think I'll give Black Ops 3 a try if it is shown to be interesting. Generally with Treyarch titles they had the more interesting campaigns in Call of Duty games... And after a few titles of not buying, I am willing to give Call of Duty another shot, but that would be mainly dependent on if a Wii U version exists.

Barolb

Studios