Nintendo Network iD + CoD.com... What Does it Mean?

Ghosts Wii U

Rumor: Activision was waiting on Nintendo approval to announce Call of Duty: Ghosts for Wii U - Nint...

As much as Activision has shunned the Nintendo version of Call of Duty games in the past, I wish Nintendo would stop ignoring this selective group of gamers who find interest in games beyond their own scope.

I'm pretty much in agreement with Nap though, although I'd like to know how this game fits into the World at War/Black Ops/Black Ops 2 story.

Barolb

Exactly! Nintendo needs to worry about all of thier customers. It's the same reason the Wii U doesn't have MineCraft. Miyamoto said be has heard of the game but not taken a interest in it. "It's not what you like, it's the consumer".

JacksRage84

Maybe Treyarch is going all out with this release, NNID, DLC, updates and patches like the big boy consoles. It sure would be nice to see some players return to the Nintendo version of the game.

Chad___

one can hope man!

Elite King

Maybe, now that Nintendo has considered the Wii U a failure, they will relax the hurdles the game devs encounter when they want to apply updats to their games. This just might be what's going on since Nintendo have announced a new console already.

Chad___
Highlighted

Nintendo- "Fine, do whatever you want! We don't care anymore!"

Activision- "Finally, let's get some work done guys and put some hardcore in that console."

JacksRage84

I have spread the word on the MiiVerse too.

JacksRage84

naise!

Elite King

I don't know but if they release it on Nintendo, I will get the game ASAP.  The only reason why I'm still playing BO 2 on Nintendo is because It hasn't been hacked from what I know.  I know, no DLC but, free online service, with no hacked lobbies whatsoever.  And the ability of playing off-tv, when your family or friends are watching your tv and you just sit back and relax with the gamepad.  I play on Xbox too, but being able to play BO 2 without paying for a yearly membership, is too attractive for me.  Plus I get to play some Smash Brothers, Bayonetta, Mario Kart 8 and some good indie exclusive games at the same time.  If you have already a WiiU, I recommend buying BO 3, if it comes to Nintendo.  You wont be disappointed, only for the DLC that's all.

Chesi_Fox

You know, I noticed some moderating happening lately in the Wii U sections of BO2 and Ghosts. Treyarch is back and this is a positive sign for Wii U players.

Chad___

Studios