Nintendo Network iD + CoD.com... What Does it Mean?

Ghosts Wii U

I'll get it if they make it control like Ghosts.

like2nap03

if they for once don't change the controls completly im on board
from wii to blops2 was horror from blops2 to ghost was nice.Ghost Wiimote Controls are good.lops3

If we get Blops3 i will play it if teh controls are nothing like Blops2.
But i would prefer a Blops1 HD release

anyways, connected my NNiD

Kilano

naise job linking.

id rather have a W@W remake.

Elite King

Oh God no, if we had to have one from the past then Reflex every time. I love the maps and the campaign was the best story of all of them. I'd just like a new game but not halo on steroids.

paulywarp7

yeah, but as good as that game is, the guns are repetitive and W@W was the last good selection of different weapons.

plus the campaign was the best in the history of CoD

Elite King

I thought the BLOPS 2 campaign was the best.  With the strike missions and how your actions determined your path in the story leading to multiple scenarios, different missions, and alternate endings.  I think they nailed it. 

Ghosts is hands down my favorite for MP.  The story is just, well, I mean it's a nice tale and all, but the missions are so painfully linear and it's extremely easy.  I got bored with it and never finished it. 

Before BLOPS 2 my favorite campaign was World At War.  I didn't even play it online much at all (wasn't into online gaming at the time) I just played the campaign over and over again.

like2nap03

i think the real question is who wouldnt get it.

guys would come back for an equal playing experience vs buying a whole nother console and purchasing the same game on a different platform.

CoD + Wiimotes = <3

Elite King

While I would love to get a new CoD for the Wii U, I have my reservations.

I'm not big on the whole futuristic theme and style, but if it is implemented well enough then it could grab me.

My main concern is controls and netcode for online play.

If the controls are as gimped as they became for BO2 and/or the netcode performs like it has for the last bunch of releases, then they won't be getting a penny from me.  There will be plenty of other quality, polished and working titles that will have my attention.

With that said, if the controls are as good as I've heard they are for Ghosts (or at least before they broke them post-patch), they sort out the netcode and drop all experimental "equalization" BS, and provide adequate support to rectify the bugs...I'm totally in.

But for the love of God, market the game and let people know it's for the Wii U.  Preferably before launch week.

bughunt

Call of Duty viral marketing sent to r/wiiu mods? : wiiu

Looks like viral marketing was sent to the moderators for the Wii U section on reddit, along with the mods of the other platforms on the forum.  Could simply be a mess up when sending out the mailing.

It will be a completely crappy move if it was intentional but never lands on the Wii U.

There is also this reply to a tweet regarding the ability to link NNIDs to the forums here:  Activision Support on Twitter: "@GoodGamer14 Hey there. Stay tuned for more Wii U releases. ^DL"

May just be to due with Skylanders, though.

It's not a lot, but it's something.  Nobody hold their breath just yet.

bughunt
Highlighted

Of the 4 cod games on Wii, Black Ops is the only one that I wouldn't want a remake of, I'd be happy with a remake of MW3 or W@W. I played some of the DLC maps for Ghosts on ps3, I wouldn't even mind having that if they couldn't release another game for the Wii U. Buying all the DLC maps in one package would be like getting a new game.

Chad___

Studios