So every other system got another patch

Ghosts Wii U

BobbyMcGee wrote:

im not trying to be a jerk,

No one ever said you was..

WiimotesRus02

WiimotesRus02 wrote:

Unless this stupid lag comp BS is fixed, no patches will make this game playable for the majority of players. Tonight I listened to US and euro players all complain about getting shot by invisible players, or emptying a clip into someone only for them to get blasted by a shotgun or something.

hardcore MATCHMAKING, yes?

BobbyMcGee

BobbyMcGee wrote:

WiimotesRus02 wrote:

Unless this stupid lag comp BS is fixed, no patches will make this game playable for the majority of players. Tonight I listened to US and euro players all complain about getting shot by invisible players, or emptying a clip into someone only for them to get blasted by a shotgun or something.

hardcore MATCHMAKING, yes?

Matchmaking has nothing to do with it. Its not hardcore specific either, it happens what ever mode I play when I can't find a HC match. And this getting disconnected from the servers and coming back on with a strict nat is also tiring. Going to check out a lan adaptor today..

WiimotesRus02

as you know im wired and open, if i get a disconnect 50/50 of me coming back mod or strict. if i hit the home button then re-connect 100% of the time it will change my nat, same as blops2. i still feel some of these problems are somehow miiverse related.

BobbyMcGee

WiimotesRus02 wrote:

BobbyMcGee wrote:

WiimotesRus02 wrote:

Going to check out a lan adaptor today..

please for the love of god do this!

BobbyMcGee

BobbyMcGee wrote:

WiimotesRus02 wrote:

BobbyMcGee wrote:

WiimotesRus02 wrote:

I couldn't get into town today and the local electrical store didn't have one. We have a stupid Sunday law which means shops have to close at 4pm. I'll get one in the week..

WiimotesRus02

241c1e1f4928fe965ce9d4510d3fd56d wrote:

BobbyMcGee wrote:

WiimotesRus02 wrote:

BobbyMcGee wrote:

WiimotesRus02 wrote:

I couldn't get into town today and the local electrical store didn't have one. We have a stupid Sunday law which means shops have to close at 4pm. I'll get one in the week..

I went every where in my town today, from 2nd hand shops to Game.UK and no one had an adapter, so I ordered one from amazon, won't be here until next week sometime but its on its way. Funny thing while I was in Game store, 3 people were selling their PS4 version of this game, one person I spoke to said he just thought the game was boring and another said he had never played a game as broken as this before, and this is on PS4. When I mentioned I played it on WiiU and we have problems too he just laughed. He said he had various problems with his console with all kinds of stuff but I wasn't paying too much attention as I was anxious to get back to my car, I was illegally parked and in a hurry..

WiimotesRus02

Kit_n_Kaboodle wrote:

I know many including me have blamed ATU for the lack of patches but the blame falls into IW hands , the treyarch team can only make patches under IW's acceptance .

Treyarch wouldn't know what to do any way. Nothing is really any worse than their BO2, they're both appalling games..

WiimotesRus02

1. operations (just got new ones and now they are glitched) because i really like to do them

2. freight

3. spawns on warhawk for domination (spawnpoints dont change/flip, no matter what. spawntrapping hasn't been easier)

4. i would like to be able to use thermal, tracker, sniper scopes,... with the wiimote too

my top 4, although nr 3 & 4 are not gamebreaking for me. freight is a 'they should really patch it'. operation is 'MUST patch it' for me.

Craszitt
Highlighted

Treyarch have already confirmed the patch will be hitting the Wii U. It will almost certainly be the last one the Wii U gets, so enjoy it.

wajackbauer

Studios