So every other system got another patch

Ghosts Wii U

Confirmed and supposed to have us caught up with the other systems.  At least caught up as of the 1/28 patch.  So that's good.  I don't know about the Freight glitch but the operations bug has been confirmed as a fix.  No word on what Wii U specific issues are there.

As far as lag goes I don't think they are doing anything to change the matchmaking.  If my memory servers me correctly IW hasn't changed that.  Anyone please feel free to correct if I'm wrong.  I've only glanced at the various patch notes.  They have a lot of stuff in them, but nothing game breaking.  Other than the spawns and a couple of weapon balance items I don't think I've experienced any of the issues listed in all those patch notes.

like2nap03

it would be nice if shield users couldnt abuse the c4 exploit anymore, like every other console getting that fix....................

BobbyMcGee
Highlighted

BobbyMcGee wrote:

it would be nice if shield users couldnt abuse the c4 exploit anymore, like every other console getting that fix....................

Oh yeah.  I forgot about that.  I'm baffled as to why that wasn't fixed a long time ago.  It's been a known issue with tons of popular youtubers posting videos about it.  And tweeting about it.  I'll be surprised if we get that.  They never fixed the C4 gltich in BLOPS 2 on Wii U either.  The one where it would detonate but not do any damage that reared it's ugly head at least once a match for me every time I used C4.  I think they just now released the spawn fixes too.  We really need that.  I got spawn killed 3 times in a row last night.  The 4th spawn was also right in front of someone.  I barely survived that.  So I died once, then got spawn killed 3 times and almost a 4th time.  Those were my only 4 deaths but dang it sucks when that happens.

like2nap03

If a game has many problems and receives a patch in few weeks it still can sell well, if a games has many problems (respawns are a big big big problem) and receives a patch only after 4 months well, the game is already dead and the patch won't change its fate

LucaPac

Studios