Suggestion on increasing wii u sales.

Ghosts Wii U

Suggestion on increasing wii u sales.

We aren't getting the same treatment obviously.  So we should be sold the game at a lower price.  Offer digital download.

wiiucastiel
10 REPLIES

Re: Suggestion on increasing wii u sales.

in reply to wiiucastiel

No, this is the Nintendo platform you're talking about. You'll take what's given to you and nothing more.

Chad___

in reply to Chad___

GamebroCrazy

in reply to wiiucastiel

Digital download would be nice.  I don't know what's up with that.  The price will not be lower though.   Granted that probably would sell more games, but it just won't happen. 

like2nap03

in reply to like2nap03

Which stinks...

GamebroCrazy

in reply to wiiucastiel
because if they did that, everyone would be wingeing, if they can do that they can do dlc. and I'm sick of hearing about that. how about they make a game that works great, has awesome features and had everybody telling anyone that will listen that this game is awesome. imagine being a dev and hearing people saying "this is the best fps I've ever played, especially on the Wiiu". people would buy just to see what all the fuss was about.
RAGEmajichands

in reply to RAGEmajichands

RAGEmajichands wrote:

imagine being a dev and hearing people saying "this is the best fps I've ever played, especially on the Wiiu". people would buy just to see what all the fuss was about.

Yeah I would imagine that would make their day, and feel pretty chuffed, but it would be a great big fat lie, and I don't lie, and I wouldn't lie and make someone fork out £45 just so I get a load of abuse..

WiimotesRus02

in reply to WiimotesRus02

WiimotesRus02 wrote:

but it would be a great big fat lie.

Yeah, and you what happens when you tell a big fat lie?

GamebroCrazy

in reply to WiimotesRus02

iknow its counter productive, but i tell anyone that will listen. Do not buy ghosts

RAGEmajichands

in reply to RAGEmajichands

Reverse Psychology eh... *ponders*... That's so god damn crazy it might just work!

Unfortunately I can't really ever see COD on WiiU being more populated, even with it being hack free, due to the PS/XBOX fanboys and their unrelenting obsession for DLC.

Which is such a shame as i really like playing the Wii U especially COD. Hope Nintendo bring out some massive games in the next year or two to give this console a chance.

BeediferDeux

Studios