1. Low framerate is still a problem, particularly with splitscreen and 2P GamePad
2. No Camera Sensitivity (ADS) - (Fixed in Nov. 14th Update)
3. Mantle/Climb is the same button as run resulting in about 20-30 unintentional 'climbs' per match. - (Fixed in Nov. 14th Update)
4. Trinity rocket on-screen buttons do not reflect the actual buttons that you need to push to perform their actions - (Fixed in Nov. 14th Update)
5. Cannot assign a gesture to 'jump' - (Fixed in Nov. 14th Update)
6. Wiimote issue - Helo Pilot still has hit detection issues. Tested offline in Local Play, private match against bots and online in TDM - more info here: Wiimote Helo Pilot Broken Hit Detection (with video)
7. Situation: you're in a match while also being in a party. You decide to leave the match and bring your party with you. When you get back to the menu the party is no longer active - OFC-Georgio - (Fixed in Nov. 14th Update)
8. Returning to the menu after a game results in temporary game stuttering and unresponsiveness (lasts 3-5 seconds) - (Fixed in Nov. 14th Update)
9. Can not join a friends party. Message box says the party is 'private' but cannot change to not-private. (Temp fix - send party invite and accept invite) - OFC-Georgio (Confirmed to be normal. Thanks ATU)
10. Can not mute/un-mute specific players while in game. Can not mute all players (or 'all except friends') while waiting in a multiplayer lobby. (Fixed in Dec. 5th Update)
11. Mic sometimes doesn't work for a person on your team and you can only hear them when they die. It acts like they are on the other team and you can only hear their 'rage mic' when they are clearly on your team. - (editor - possible confusion with a different mic glitch where the 'rage mic' of the person raging doesn't appear Red, it appears White) - 7echidna7
12. Wiimote issue - cannot pivot your player while in ADS with a sniper without cursor flying across screen - M4GNUM - (Fixed in Nov. 14th Update)
13. Situation - in a lobby waiting for a game to start, editing loadout. Something in the background causes you to get kicked out of the loadout editor - fairly certain it is the countdown timer resetting (due to people leaving, which is normal). - piiwii (I've personally had this issue also) - (Confirmed to be normal. Thanks ATU)
14. Textures failing to load in campaign sometimes leads to some pretty freaky grey wolves as well as objects that stand out in levels due to them not loading properly - DynamiteDan2012 (Fixed in Dec. 5th Update)
15. Cannot prone in many places of the main thoroughfare (where the stalls are) in Strikezone and in some places on other maps (Fixed in Dec. 5th Update)
16. If you 'mute all' or 'all except friends' during a game (inside the match), your mic might not work during the intermission (but will work while playing in the match). - (temp fix: un-mute all during the next match to reverse this glitch) - GamebroCrazy
17. When using the Wii Remote, there is no red name when your cursor is on them while NOT in ADS. Also, the pointer inner color doesn't turn to red if you're on target, like it was on previous CODs - kokkeman - (Fixed in Nov. 14th Update)
18. The game's audio still stutters/hitches occasionally. It sounds like a scratched CD where the sound cuts out/has static momentarily. This is still confirmed to happen on Sovereign, but happens on other maps too.
19. The male avatar/character has a female voice - RawJustice
20. There isn't an option to change the 'pick up weapon' button to 'the sprint button' (like in BO2) - RawJustice
21. Wii Remote - There's no clock timer on the cursor when cooking a grenade or canister bomb for some people only. Confirmed with Alpha control preset. - RawJustice, Padiego (Editor - According to PenguinAvenger, it happens on his girlfriend's account but not his own, implying it is an account related issue)
22. Cannot use the 'off TV' functionality because the 'Display' button does not appear on the Gamepad for some users - kdallen (Editor - Not a glitch. TV must be set to 16:9 in Wii U system settings)
23. Game still freezes occasionally ingame and in the multiplayer menus.
24. In extinction mode, it's possible for a player to carry the drill and switch over to their weapon so they can't activate the drill to proceed in the level. It can be fixed by putting the player into second chance where they then drop the drill. - Treize
25. The "Preferred Weapon" soldier statistic doesn't update correctly - BlackMetroid95 (Editor - I've heard reports that it reflects the weapon that you have the longest gun streak with, not the weapon that you've used the most)
26. Player Patches/Customization items don't unlock correctly - BlackMetroid95 (Confirmed NOT glitched. Thanks ATU)
27. Pulling out of a match with a party can make the mic "off" until you go into a lobby again. - SinCaraxx
28. Inside the walls/out of map glitch on Stormfront - contact skMace0 and BobbyMcGee for more details (Fixed in Dec 5th. Update)
29. Prestige emblems are not shown on the leaderboards
30. Ranking up music still plays with music disabled. - nintendont (Fixed in Dec 5th update)
31. No Search and Destroy leaderboard - nintendont (Fixed in Dec 5th update)
32. Final Killcam sometimes doesn't play at the end of the match - nintendont
33. Ammo glitch on extinction where ammo crates are only replenishing the weapon you have equipped - BobbyMcGee
34. The audio malfunctions when you have 4 or more sentry guns firing (tested in extinction) - uscoastguard
35. Wiimote issue - when melee is mapped to shake nunchuk, switching the zoom level on the VMR scope doesn't work properly. (Edit - it actually does work, but it changes zoom based on the way the nunchuk is shaken. An 'upwards shake' engages the 4x zoom, a 'downwards shake' engages regular zoom. Whilst this sounds like a cool way to switch between zoom levels, it's actually functionally worse than an undifferentiated nunchuk gesture because it requires the user to remember which gesture engages which zoom level)
36. When playing with two players in online multiplayer, one on the TV and one on the GamePad, the sound for the pad user comes through the TV. This causes many "audio cue" related problems especially with amplify and hearing enemy footsteps.- BobbyMcGee
37. There is a glitch on Freight in the game mode Blitz. If you sit upstairs over the capture point/zone on the Ghosts side of the map, the opposing team can't capture. - OG_Go_X
38. There is a consistent sign-in error issue with the second player where the second player is unable to sign in (regardless of the controller used). The issue occurs whenever the first player returns to the main multiplayer menu or switches to squads or extinction at which point the second player will continuously get the error message "You must be signed into Ghosts Online to play Ghosts Online" when trying to sign in - chrisraybell, RockTheMullet17 (Fixed in Dec 5th Update)
39. Sometimes after respawning, you only have the ammo that was left in your gun from before you died. - WiimotesRus02
40. The maximum audio volume of the GamePad is too low, even when headphones are plugged directly into it. Maximum volume should be at least doubled - chrisraybell
41. The GamePad audio cuts out when playing with two players and the player on the TV uses an ODIN. (confirmed to occur when the player on the TV is using Wiimote). Possibly also occurs with other kill streaks (unconfirmed). - chrisraybell
42. After a KEM strike has been used the scoreboard is faded (unsure if this is intended)
43. There is an map exploit allowing the player to get under the ground in Freight. - the1andonlyIKY
44. There is an exploit that allows a player to 'buzz freeze' everyone in a game.(fixed in Dec.11 Update)
45. The Operations menu doesn't show up anymore. Selecting Operations takes you back to one menu level higher - OFC-Georgio, ichilenozo
46. When you display the Scoreboard on the Gamepad, it sometimes flicks back to the default view (the map). Cause unknown - piiwii
47. Matchmaking is broken - everyone (fixed? in Dec.11 hotfix)
48. Lynx does not start reload animation for 2 seconds after Aiming Down the Sights and emptying entire clip (It just stays in ADS for 2 seconds with an empty clip). Tested using a Lynx with ACOG and Extended Mags) - GamebroCrazy
49. Getting kills from a Loki obtained in a care package counts towards getting Specialist killstreaks. May not be limited to Loki and/or Specialist. Unsure if intentional or glitch. - GamebroCrazy
50. Wiimote issue - The button to 'use/pickup sentry/pickup satcom' is the same button to lock the camera. This results in accidentally picking up satcoms while ADS and locking the camera. This takes you out of ADS and gets you killed. Suggest allowing user configurable camera lock button (preferable) or making the 'use button' the same as the inventory button. - The_Tickler
51. There is an overturned table directly underneath the sniper post near C flag (callout "tower") on the map Siege that you can get stuck in. If you crouch down and touch the side of the table where the legs are, you'll get stuck - BlackMetroid95
52. Wiimote issue - Sometimes the aiming cursor for the Gryphon (orange) and Loki (blue) don't show. More info here - Player-controlled killstreaks using the wii remote
53. Blood splatter occasionally appears on the screen after respawning - BobbyMcGee
So glad to have this thread. And welcome back. I'll update here as often as I can.
Not necessarily a bug, but a major request and this would be beneficial for everyone that does off-tv play. Is there any chance that the gamepad audio be increased by at least twice the amount? With volume max its still not loud enough to hear all footsteps, sound effects, etc. Even with headphones plugged into the gamepad, its still quiet due to the gamepad audio being forced at such a low volume. Any other game, the speakers are fairly loud without any issues; ZombiU for example shows that the speakers can output more sound. There's a number of other issues. Here's a small list..
Whether it has an affect on things or not, I'm not sure, but just so its known, player two in these instances is not playing as a guest, they use their own Nintendo ID account.
1. Gamepad Audio needs an increase twice the amount (at least).
2. Splitscreen and Double Screen, as well as just playing by yourself online; there's many occasions where it takes a very long time for teammates name tags to be displayed. This makes hardcore troublesome with killing yourself.
3. There's many static shadows when playing double screen that glitch out on multiple occasions. And when it starts, it typically won't go away unless the game is restarted it seems. This is present on many maps, Sovereign is a notable one.
4. While it's been stated multiple times, I figured I'd go ahead and stress the frame rate issue yet again; simply for the fact it can get you killed many occasions, and make your aim haphazardly when using controller or Wii mote - the frame drops are mostly an issue with double screen.
5. Ever since the recent patch, there's been a consistent sign in error issue with the second player; regardless if the second controller is the gamepad or not, many occasions you're prevented from signing in. It typically happens after loading multiplayer for the first time, second player signs in just fine. But if the second player signs out, and the first player returns to the main multiplayer menu or switch to squads or extinction, the second player is unable to sign in giving an error saying "You must be signed into Ghosts Online, to play Ghosts Online." Which clearly, makes no sense. The problem is currently corrected by going back to single player main menu, and reloading the multiplayer portion of the game.
6. Texture pop-in seems to be a bit worse now than before, and its not just single player. I've noticed detail literally load and unload right before my eyes without movement. I'm sure its safe to assume having textures load and unload, reload - does not help with the games performance.
7. The game seems to randomly crash much more often now. Still resulting in a loud buzzing sounded crash.
8. The Gamepad players audio will still cut out when the other player on the TV uses an Odin score streak from the Support Strike Package. Conditions of this glitch - Gamepad player is player 2, and the first player being Wii Mote. Game mode doesn't seem to make an effect of this occurrence. I believe other controllable score streaks may cause this; I'll try to remember to come back and post definitively on that when I use some again.
9. Just a minor request, would like an ability to have a defaulted double screen setup. Many times me and my brother have started matches doing split-screen on the TV, because we've simply changed from Multiplayer to Squads or Extinction; only to forget to choose double screen again.
10. Matchmaking has been off ever since the update, in such a way to where we seem to get paired up with foreigners more frequently than before. Have played with many matches that seems to be of Japan going by the names... and I live in Washington State. Perhaps there a way where you could add an ability for Search Preferences so we don't play with another region, would help the Wii U community get more stable games seeing as there's only so many people playing.
Have played with many matches that seems to be of Japan going by the names... and I live in Washington State.
I doubt they're actually Japanese people. Nintendo systems have a weird knack for attracting wapanese kids.
Did Ghosts Wii U even come out in Japan anyway?
I know Im in the Caribbean, and I get regularly matched with English, Spanish and French, instead of closer players from the Americas. Those matches turn out laggy as heck for me, due to distance.
There was subtitled version released about a week ago in Japan. The dubbed version will come in a couple weeks. Don't know if Wii U was one of the platforms supported by this recent release though.
I'm in the southwest US and I keep getting matched with lobbies full of French speaking players. Maybe Canada, eh. In BO2 it was frequently UK matches.
I encountered a bug not listed here the other night. I was in a lobby waiting for a game to start, editing my loadout. And something kept happening in the background causing me to get kicked out of the loadout editor - I'm fairly certain it was the countdown timer resetting (due to people leaving, which is normal). So I had to leave the lobby / game entirely to edit my loadout.
Also I can see a lot of people in my friends list who are playing BLOPS2, not Ghosts. I don't know if this is considered a bug or just the way Nintendo's online system works? I guess it's cool to know who's playing it in case I want to switch back for a few games (I still love the thrill of the smaller BLOPS2 maps)...if that's the case can you guys add a little icon or something to show which game they're playing? There's no point sending someone an invite if they can't join.
#3 - our next major update will include an option to use the jump button for this
#7 - looking into this
#8 - fixed in next major update
#9 - consistent with the other platforms; this is how IW designed it. If you are in the initial Ghosts Online menu, invites are needed to form a party.