Welcome to Australia and thanks for playing!

Ghosts Wii U

Re: Welcome to Australia and thanks for playing!

in reply to A_Trey_U

He recorded that video the day he uploaded it - Nov 14th. Check your PM, I sent you some info.

Pwnsweet1

in reply to A_Trey_U

is there something in your contract that deters you from answering any of my questions?  I asked about a connection quality indicator half a dozen times but cant find a response to it. Do you have any idea on this?  Thanks

Ronin2012

in reply to Ronin2012

Unless Infinity Ward adds this in for the other platforms, it is unlikely we'll have it on the Wii U. 

I apologize for not answering sooner. 

Moderator Moderator

in reply to A_Trey_U

Thanks for the response.

Appreciate your time

Ronin2012

in reply to Ronin2012

I'm still waiting for acknowledgement to a PM with important details that I first sent back in like April and then again a short while ago.

I don't know, maybe I've crossed a line or not been on the forums long enough or something.  I've been a member of the forums since the start of BO1 for the Wii but there was some messed up thing that required me to change email and I lost all past history, if that helps anything.

Or maybe it's because the important info is regarding BO2 and that game is considered obsolete now or something.  Getting to the point where I am starting to no longer care.  Ghosts has been losing appeal due to its problems and BO2 now belongs to glitchers, exploiters and boosters.

bughunt

in reply to bughunt

I'm really sorry.  I'm not a forum moderator, I'm a Dev.  I give as much time as I can to the forums, but I don't really do much with the PMs.  I get hundreds of them. 

Moderator Moderator

in reply to A_Trey_U

It was a kind of long and detailed PM with info that wouldn't be wise to post on a general forum due to its nature.  I didn't want to help in the demise of the game by spreading a few major things that would be abused.  I Figured that a PM would be the way to go but guess it got lost in the spam of DLC requests, etc.  Can't say I blame you for just ignoring PMs due to it, though.  No worries.

Maybe pointless using discretion now since the exploits are spreading but forum T&Cs prevent me from posting the info.

bughunt

in reply to A_Trey_U

Format of a typical conversation with A_Trey_U :

"I am angry! This is my question, why have you not answered it?! DLC? Patch?
Give me now!"

*A_Trey_U responds, gives respectful reasoning and what not.*

*Complaining forum member becomes totally charmed and forgiving*

"Oh, don't worry A_Trey_U I understand. I appreciate your response and effort. You're awesome."

Honestly noticed this type of thing way too much, people change face as soon as the Dev responds to them, lol.

thegmo

in reply to A_Trey_U
Yep I recorded this the same day it was uploaded. November 14
Godotpwn

in reply to Godotpwn

I feel your agony. This morning I was running through Stonehaven chasing an enemy shooting him in the back with M27, AP and Muzzle Brake. Chasing this guy about 20 meters behind, emptied an entire 100 round magazine. Pause to reload and the guy turns around and instakills me. Bah!

Whack-a-newbie

Studios