Why can't WiiU have Clan Wars, DLC, ext.??

Ghosts Wii U

Why can't WiiU have Clan Wars, DLC, ext.??

WiiU doesn't have Clan Wars, DLC, and numerous others. I don't understand, why can't we have the same rights as the XboxOne, Xbox360, PS3, or PS4? There are loyal players out there that would buy the packages and turn a profit for the company.

JOSH1701
23 REPLIES

Re: Why can't WiiU have Clan Wars, DLC, ext.??

in reply to JOSH1701

You know, I went through three stages with these posts...at first they made me angry because people refused to understand, then they made me laugh, but now they just make me sad....

Search function brother. Use it.

TL;DR-Too much effort for an ungrateful community.

Padiego

in reply to Padiego

how about you just answer the question instead of commenting that. you dont have to comment on every post.

TROLL

JOSH1701

in reply to JOSH1701

This topic has been discussed multiple times already.  He's just trying to say that you can find the answer by simply using the search function.  You will find multiple threads discussing the topic.  If you don't find it here, then go to the Black Ops 2 Wii U forum.  Or the one for MW3.  Whichever.  You'll find it one way or another. 

like2nap03

in reply to like2nap03

This topic has been discussed multiple times already.   If you don't find it here, then go to the Black Ops 2 Wii U forum.  Or the one for MW3.  Whichever.  You'll find it one way or another.

Yes, it has been discussed a lot, on the Ghosts, BO2, MW3, etc.... forums, but no official word from the game manufacturer. When Activision or a Call of Duty developer releases information concerning the topic of this post then the question will be answered, until then the question has no answer, just speculation by the community. Black Ops for the Wii had enough players for DLC, it never happened though.

Chad___

in reply to Chad___

If only Scooby & the gang was there before it happened... [sigh]

GamebroCrazy

in reply to JOSH1701

I would just like to say

Same price, less content.

ilikepie641

in reply to ilikepie641

off tv play, motion controls, no hackers = more content/better experience and same price.

BobbyMcGee

in reply to JOSH1701

I have a few thoughts on the subject.

The Wii U scene is already fairly small compared to the other platforms although it is growing steadily. There are already playlists that have little to no players most of the time. By adding DLC you would add yet another playlist to split the community because not everyone will buy the DLC even if it is available. DLC purchasers would also probably be rather annoyed if they did purchase the DLC and then never get to play on those maps much. This I believe is the single best argument for why they do not/will not have DLC on the Wii U. One way to solve this problem would simply be to give this content to all Wii U users for free but there's not a chance of that me thinks.

I do not see any excuse for not having skin DLC like the wolf however. This would not split the community. The new skin could be included in a patch so all of the players could see it in all of the playlists but only people who bought the DLC would be able to use it.

I don't buy the general "not enough sales" argument I see being tossed around. The work/money spent/man hours for making the DLC will be spent regardless of if the DLC comes to Wii U or not. More places to buy DLC is better than fewer places to buy DLC. If pure sales numbers was all IW/Treyarch cared about and not the health of the scene they would probably push the DLC without a second thought.

wuffydave

in reply to JOSH1701

I don't know whether it's shocking or sad that XboxOne and PS4 already have more people playing Ghosts than on WiiU.

SirDarthVader

Studios