Wii Mote help please

Ghosts Wii U

Just got the game the other day and did my usual settings adjustment.  Well i picked up a sniper rifle off the ground and talk about massive sway.  Even when i ADS the sway is so bad i couldn't shoot fish in a barrel from 3 foot away.  So is there something i am missing or not doing or is it just that bad with the wii mote.  I tried to hold breath but that did not help either.  I am not a big sniper fan but i would like to use one occasionally.

King_Nero-Senio
7 REPLIES 7

Sniping is tough with the wii remote right now.  IDK if they are going to change it or not.  Just use an ACOG scope.

like2nap03

Sadly, this game isn't very friendly to the Wiimotes (This should all change in later patches)(Now I use the DA). What you could do is use your sniper with an ACOG sight (However I tried it and it didn't do much). If that doesn't help then you might have to try using the Gamepad. Another thing I forgot to mention about the Wiimote, some killstreaks do not work well with the Wiimote either (Ex. Help Pilot has hit marker issues when firing on a Wiimote and the Help Scout has very sloppy control with it). So until the Wiimotes get some added support in later patches, your best off using a DA Controller.

GamebroCrazy

GamebroCrazy wrote:

Sadly, this game isn't very friendly to the Wiimotes (This should all change in later patches)(Now I use the DA). What you could do is use your sniper with an ACOG sight (However I tried it and it didn't do much). If that doesn't help then you might have to try using the Gamepad. Another thing I forgot to mention about the Wiimote, some killstreaks do not work well with the Wiimote either (Ex. Help Pilot has hit marker issues when firing on a Wiimote and the Help Scout has very sloppy control with it). So until the Wiimotes get some added support in later patches, your best off using a DA Controller.

Helo pilot is only an issue for certain people I think.  Works flawlessly for me and I call them in all the time. The helo scout is tough because of the bad sniper controls on top of being in a helicopter.  Which falls back to the original problem. 

like2nap03

Thanks for the info.  I prefer to use the AR's anyway.  My only issue there is i am having trouble with the thermal.  While in ads it does not want to traverse in any direction.  It wants to stick in one spot.  Not talking about aa either.  so that was a waste

King_Nero-Senio

Wiimote plus thermal = crap.  I hope it gets fixed soon.  I still use it to locate, but shooting while ADS is worthless.

dirdir

The only weapon I can use a thermal scope on with the wiimote is a sniper rifle.  Its so slow to drag around the scope, no matter your sensitivity/speed settings.  Also, it has some sort of delay.  I move the wiimote and the scope then drags along with a delay.  Its weird, and I havent been able to make this go away by messing with the settings.  Thats why I cant use thermal or tracker with regular weapons.  Since I move, take a position, shoot, move again with snipers, I can sort of use the regular/thermal/V.Zoom scopes with snipers.  Its still really hard to kill more than one person if they are in your view though, since if I kill one, and the others start scattering, the scope is too slow/delayed to track them.  Also, holding your breath is useless useless with the wiimote if the enemy is moving.  The scope moves SUPER slow when you hold your breath.

PenguinAvenger

Like the others say the sniper rifle scope, thermal scope, and tracker sight are broken with the wii remote. Currently there's a thread going around to petition to fix it A_TREY_U Are you going to make sniping/thermalscopes/TrackerSight usable for wiimote players? If you want to snipe you're going to have to use DA or move to PC if you want to use a decent controller and snipe at the same time until they patch it(which is unlikely unforutantely).

AsianSensation9

Studios