Anybody know how to cancel tactical or lethal equipment?

Ghosts XBOX 360

Anybody know how to cancel tactical or lethal equi...

I was just wondering if it was just me or has the ability to cancel equipment been taken out of the game. In all other Cod's, if you accidentally hit your bumper or decide not to throw your tac's and frag's you could tap Y and switch back to your weapon and it would put them back into your inventory. I know this isn't a gamebreaker, just wondering. Thanks in advance for any insight.

filthy3627
5 REPLIES

Re: Anybody know how to cancel tactical or lethal ...

in reply to filthy3627

That still works.

Kandagawa

in reply to Kandagawa

The YY trick should work. Not sure though if you don't have a secondary weapon equipped. I run an LMG and I always like having a full clip just in case, I don't always run slight of hand. Without a secondary I cannot do the YY trick to cancel. Not sure if this goes the same way for lethal and tactical equipment.

I did find that sprinting sometimes cancels my reload.

sgtkijin

in reply to sgtkijin

Yeah, you're right. It might be because I have a pistol on my secondary slot. I'll have to check it out later since I just assumed you would pull out a knife if you don't use a secondary.

Kandagawa

in reply to filthy3627

If you are holding the equipment with either the LB or RB button, all you have to do is press "Y" and it will revert back to your primary weapon.

propipe

in reply to propipe

Some equipment cannot be cancelled though. I don't know the full list of what can and cant be cancelled but frags are an obvious no. If I recall correctly I couldn't cancel concussions either. Haven't messed with thrown equipment much so someone with more expertise there will have to chime in

AudibleTuna

Studios