Anyone having trouble with the Microsoft store preorder bonus?

Ghosts XBOX 360

It has been two weeks and I have not gotten my $10 xbox credit or the weapon camo.  I have not seen anyone with the camo, but that might be because it looked hideous, but I want my $10 so I can buy the season pass.

It was supposed to be emailed within 10 days of shipping.  I used the online chat support a few days after it shipped and they said it was coming, but still nothing.  I called Microsoftstore.com's phone number, but they transferred me to xbox support.

So, did anyone preorder from them?  Did you get your camo and money?

ChronoZombie
2 REPLIES 2

I never even heard of this honestly

Kharyon1
Highlighted

20131026-202452.jpg

I canceled a guaranteed $11 off the pre-tax price order from newegg, essentially paying $1.77 more for the game through MS store, in exchange for this camo, reticle and patch.  I am trying to get help from their customer service, since I never got the credit or the camo, and I am worried they are going to bone me on the camo since I have never seen a single person using it in game.  They have admitted I should have gotten the credit and are now offering some kind of discount (which damn well better be a $10 off 10 discount, because anything less is fraud), but nobody seems to know about the camo.  I know it is ugly, and I've never paid for camo before, but I said screw it, i'll do it this one time.

ChronoZombie

Studios