Ban Noob Tubes & Launchers PLZ

Ghosts XBOX 360

Sniper rifles and riot shields aren't being used as intended either, I want them to be tweaked a bit why don't you join in on that conversation as well.

Firesens

Blast Shield, Trophy system. They don't have an unlimited ammo, you just notice when you die to explosives. Also, Blast Shield will save you from any one non DC explosive. The point of such a tool is to provide indirect fire and bust up campers and fortifications without exposing yourself.

Fang_1192

Blast shield will not protect you in HC...from thermobaric...to cannister...to the tube....BUT it takes 5 shots from the gryphon. Makes perfect since lemme tell ya...this "tactical" grenade that does low damage to armor, kills you in HC,  Trophy system will protect you yes...but you are asking every player on your team to run trophy system? You trying to cap a flag and next thing you know 6 tubes, 3 grenades, 2 cannister bombs and thermobaric come flying in. Everyone keeps talking about "adapting", but these issues have been in ALL of Call of Duty games...so why not taking out..or hindering certain aspects of the game and YOU adapt to actually having to SHOOT at me in a first person SHOOTER. The c4 is a REMOTE DETONATOR which means you detonate when you want. It's not a semtex grenade that blows shortly after sticking to a surface...if you want that aspect then use the SEMTREX grenade..

kstaples

Can you please be more coherent? I don't even know what kind of point you are making about C4. The best I can think of, is that you are confusing C4 and IEDs, while comparing IEDs to Semtex.

Hardcore has its own rules and idiosyncrasies. I am talking about Core.

Also, Why the hell are there that many people alive around the flag in domination in the first place? If they are using canister bombs and killing you, you failed to clear the objective properly. What the hell is the rest of your team doing if you are getting inundated with explosives every time you go for a flag? If the entire enemy team is running explosives, then your team will have to use blast shield and trophy systems if you don't want to get blown up. But that is rarely the case.

Let's see:

6 tubes - 2 people minimum.

3 grenades - Another 2 people minimum

2 canister bombs - Another 1 person minimum.

1 thermobaric - 1 person minimum/maximum.

Grenades, Canister Bombs, and Underbarrel Grenade Launchers are mutually exclusive. There is the Kastet, but you are still looking at 4 lethal explosives per player max and only 2 can be immediately launched. (Don't even consider the Mk32 - that one launches one semtex at you and the other at the moon). You are looking at 5 people at the very least lobbing explosives at you. Why are there so many enemies with a shot at that one domination flag? A set of trophy systems will neutralize 4 projectiles, you can survive a 5th with Blast Shield. Get lucky, or have strong arm you can throw back the canisters and frags. Have a riot shield, block even more explosive damage. Ballistic vests and Night owls will protect you even better.

Before you say that my situation is unrealistic, realize yours is hyperbole first.

Everyone is so focused on winning all their gun fights or trying to live up to the eponymous ghost title that they are allergic to shrapnel.

Fang_1192
Listen up harvard grad...you just asked 6 randoms maybe 3 with a mic to coordinate a counter attack a clan full of explosives. I am getting real...i THINK realistic...you on the other hand just tried to tell me how to attack B flag in the MLG championships. Again..Blast Shield will NOT protect you from these explosives in HC...you wanna talk about core go right ahead...I stated HARDCORE. You didn't explain your statement by saying core or hardcore. I didn't realize I was being graded on my typing skills on a damn CoD forum...prick
kstaples

You never mentioned clans. Are you just going to keep moving the goal posts and fail to make a point? Also, typically any discussion is assumed to be in Core and I blatantly told you that I would not discuss hardcore.

I don't expect randoms to communicate and coordinate, but I do expect them have some interest in either going for the objective or killing the enemy players. If getting gangbanged by 5 different enemy players is your form of realistic, you need far more help than I can offer and I am very uncertain how you made it to the MLG championship in the first place. My scenario was a counter set up to being inundated with explosives.

About your C4 post; people suggest detonation after landing or sticking as a form of balance. Right now, C4 is a better grenade than most grenades due to its control and lethality. They don't suggest that it can only be detonated after it sticks because that's how they want it.

If you are trying to make a point, it is best to be clear. That goes with any form of communication.

Fang_1192

You wouldn't know about anything that anyone is talking about since you blatantly don't discuss hard core why are you replying to the post. Anyways...it's a waste...you google some cool word, use periods...talk about making points. I made mine and I guess for this English professor needs a lesson in reading...sooo

As I stated before...Blast Shield does NOT protect you in Hardcore... ( which was my point ). But yet it will take 5 shots from a gryphon to kill someone with Blast Shield and a thermobaric "tactical" grenade will kill you from 10 foot away...I guess this only makes sense to the "smart guys" on the forums and us dumb gamers obviously know nothing about the game.

ANYWAYS...you don't discuss hard core Fang so keep you fingers off the keyboard and keep your English lesson for school.

kstaples

.Oh...and for the record "smart guy" the c4 explanation is very clear...people complain about the c4 being detonated in mid air. If you want it to blow up after it sticks to an object...use SEMTEX grenade...that's what it for. c4 is remote detonator..lemme know if I need to repeat it for the "incoherent"

kstaples

You get TWO tubes per life AND you replace your tactical when you use them. So the argument about infinite tubes is just moronic.

The tubes and explosives in general in this game are PATHETICALLY WEAK and if you are getting killed by them you are either standing/sitting still, or are not using blast shield.

In core modes, the TTK is so low that using a grenade/tube actually takes LONGER than shooting an enemy. People using Danger Close as a perk lose a LOT as it takes up THREE perk slots.

If they got rid of tubes, then they need to make ALL sniper rifles 2 shot kills unless it's a headshot, assault rifles 5-6 shot kills, sub machine guns 7-9 shot kills, LMGS 3-4 shot kills, and shotguns 2 shot kills unless its a headshot. Grenades SHOULD kill as long as it's withing a 50 foot radius, along with tubes. C4 should NOT be able to be detonated until it lands, etc.

propipe

No its not im telling you that unless the person  or persons i came across were dead and respawned, after i was taken out judging by there score streaks most likely not. I would assume that if your only supposed to have two / 3 tubes, there either an exploit in game or a hack. Because im telling you, the amount of tubes spammed across the map is redonkulous.

Even my cousin who i was in game with said WTF is this with the tubes all of a sudden, also why all of a sudden is the lag worse than ever i honestly thought that every lobby i got into was lag switched by the way it seemed the enemy had no problems getting kills but i would fast forward rewind and end up back in a spot i was 5 seconds ago.

Sliktrax

Studios