Ban Noob Tubes & Launchers PLZ

Ghosts XBOX 360

Sliktrax wrote:

No its not im telling you that unless the person  or persons i came across were dead and respawned, after i was taken out judging by there score streaks most likely not. I would assume that if your only supposed to have two / 3 tubes, there either an exploit in game or a hack. Because im telling you, the amount of tubes spammed across the map is redonkulous.

Even my cousin who i was in game with said WTF is this with the tubes all of a sudden, also why all of a sudden is the lag worse than ever i honestly thought that every lobby i got into was lag switched by the way it seemed the enemy had no problems getting kills but i would fast forward rewind and end up back in a spot i was 5 seconds ago.

Then the game you got into was a poor host. Lag switching does NOT rubberband your character. Lag switching is where your screen appears to "freeze" and all other players "freeze" and you die. This scenario is just poor connections. You can have 2 tubes per gun, plus the Kastet, canister bombs AND thermobarics for a total of EIGHT explosives with the correct perk setup.

propipe

You cant have an underbarrel grenade launcher and canister bombs at the same time.

Fang_1192

Any underbarrel takes the place of your lethal.

gotsomestars Level 75

I am well aware of that and I mentioned it.

Fang_1192

I have to ask though if thats the case then why no change of host, i mean for it to do that in pretty much every lobby i went to bar maybe 2. Why didnt the connection rehost ?

Its bee nreally bad the last 2 days.

Sliktrax

Double XP weekend brings out the lag in the system. This is why I NEVER get on during this time.

Also there is NO WAY to see your connection in this game, so your point about seeing one bar and two bars shows you aren't being totally honest. If a person gets chosen as host and it can still run with the majority of the players being OK, then host will NOT change.

propipe

You clearly didnt read that propperly, i didnt mention connection bars i said bar 2 lobbys as in asides two lobbys every other was laggy as hell.

Sliktrax

myevo8you wrote:

Sliktrax wrote:

No its not im telling you that unless the person  or persons i came across were dead and respawned, after i was taken out judging by there score streaks most likely not. I would assume that if your only supposed to have two / 3 tubes, there either an exploit in game or a hack. Because im telling you, the amount of tubes spammed across the map is redonkulous.

Even my cousin who i was in game with said WTF is this with the tubes all of a sudden, also why all of a sudden is the lag worse than ever i honestly thought that every lobby i got into was lag switched by the way it seemed the enemy had no problems getting kills but i would fast forward rewind and end up back in a spot i was 5 seconds ago.

Then the game you got into was a poor host. Lag switching does NOT rubberband your character. Lag switching is where your screen appears to "freeze" and all other players "freeze" and you die. This scenario is just poor connections. You can have 2 tubes per gun, plus the Kastet, canister bombs AND thermobarics for a total of EIGHT explosives with the correct perk setup.

You can have up to 6.

Two under-toobs.

2 Kastet.

2 thermoberic

All of which are pretty useless in Core.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
RAN Kismet Level 75

Not to be a dick but why does everyone assume core, i actually only play Hardcore.....

Thats why i am letting half of the comments ride over the top my head, because they dont apply.

Sliktrax

Sliktrax wrote:

Not to be a **** but why does everyone assume core, i actually only play Hardcore.....

Thats why i am letting half of the comments ride over the top my head, because they dont apply.

Not to point out the obvious... but my reply citing Core.... was not in reply to you.

Happy New Year.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
RAN Kismet Level 75

Studios