Ban Noob Tubes & Launchers PLZ

Ghosts XBOX 360

Sorry that you wont adapt, but i like grenading campers...

Half-Megatron

News today, my class setup doesnt own every class...more at 11

Half-Megatron

Your a funny dude... NOT

Sliktrax

Sliktrax wrote:

I generaly dont have an issue with weapons as a whole, i dont see any issue with balance a kill is after all a kill.

BUT you can tell christmas has been and the idiots have got the game, as i rarely came across tubes in any game, now there is persistent idiots running round using them as a primary.

And even if you do kill them, if they have hit the trigger before being downed your screwed anyway.

My anger and frustrattion is the way there used and it seems like they have unlimited ammo WTF..

This and last nights LAG which was horrendous, didnt change the host and came across as lag switch.

was apparent in more or less everygame i went in its a joke and im sick of it, after how many years and games you still cant balance a damn game ?

While i realise every game is different the servers remain the same so whats the deal ?

Sorry... but all I can think when I read this is... "So?" You're ranting on many things well beyond toobs.

And as to removing them? No.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
RAN Kismet Level 75

if thats how you felt why bother responding at all ?

For the record it wasnt about many other things it was about tubes and the seemingly endless amount of rounds, while i did throw in as a secondary point that bothered me with lag.

Thats 2 things not a full on shopping list.

Sliktrax

Sliktrax wrote:

if thats how you felt why bother responding at all ?

For the record it wasnt about many other things it was about tubes and the seemingly endless amount of rounds, while i did throw in as a secondary point that bothered me with lag.

Thats 2 things not a full on shopping list.

Sure but when you are going to Home Depot and the wife adds getting an onion to the list... you're now all over the place.

I chose to reply because this is a public forum and was curious if the post would be as humorous as the subject.

It was.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
RAN Kismet Level 75

Good idea. With any luck they'll also ban anybody who uses "guns". They are very OP and are behind most of my deaths. I tell anybody who kills me with one that I will report them but they just laugh.

Megadog14

Sarcasm aside you clearly missed the point, i wouldnt have an issue if it were not for the fact with the range and explosive power when being used as a primary as opposed to room clearance for hardcore campers etc.

It in my opinion is a cheap way to get kills and if you cant use a gun as the game was designed for, why bother playing it....

Tell me do you use noob tubes ?

Also to note i only play hardcore, so for those of you claiming blast shield this blast shield that it WILL NOT save me.

So quit with your know it all BS please, it may save my backside if im not in direct line of the projectile, but for the most i might aswell have right here tattoo'd on my forehead for them.

Sliktrax

The lag has been really bad,and i assure you it's not on my end.I have opened ports and have a 50 meg fibreoptic connection.Activision doesn't really care,which is evident with the worst spawn system i have ever seen in the history of COD.As far as tubes go i just have a class set up for when a game ststs and i get tubed.Fad with tube,kasek secondary ,danger close,sleight of hand etc,.Yes it suck only other option is to have blast shield and icu.Unfortunatly it has always been a part of the game and always will be.

Diesel-Swagger

I don't understand why all the commotion? If it's part of your arsenal then bloody use it! You may as well say ban grenades, smoke grenades, semtex, etc, rocket launchers are what the army use, and under barrel grenade launchers have been used for many years. If you have poison arrows in your arsenal you would use them if you have nothing else left, so why call somebody a noob tube just for using things within their arsenal, if you don't like getting killed, look before you move around a bloody corner ;op

spotme_2

Studios