Bonus xp squads

Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Bonus xp squads

in reply to xxxharveystjock

xxxharveystjockxxx wrote:

So where do you go to set up your squads?  Do you really have to spend squad points for each guy to arm them or did i glance at it wrong?

That's what I had to do. Buy the player, rename them, kit them out with the default loadout you would like them too use, this can also be customised. I actually came up against a guy who had equipped all his players with target finders lol. I don't play multiplayer, so getting Suad points takes ages, but it's still alot more fun than MP.

foo1sgo1d

Here's a video that we made that's helped explain squads to people a little better:

As for the bonus XP, you gain that bonus XP time when your squad is challenged. Since you can buy the first 6 squad members for 3 squad points each now (the 6th used to be 100), and you gain 2 SP each time you level a squad member, it's actually a handy way to make some SP. Buy a new squadmate, play a couple rounds of squads as that new character and you should have leveled up enough to make a positive gain of SP.

Odd quirk I can share: If you have a squad member with a marksman rifle equipped and someone gets close, they will spend the time switching to a secondary regardless of the sights on the marksman rifle. So I took the secondary away from my guy with the M14 burst and iron sights and his score the next two games got better.

Edit: Whoops, forgot to mention, it's 30min of bonus XP per round and it does max out, it is not infinite. Also, you max out at roughly 2k XP gain during a squads match.

TheUndeadGoat

When you go into Squads mode scroll down to the Squad HQ.  That's where you can setup your map and gametype.

phxs72

in reply to ps3noob

the bonus carries over into mp it is NOW bonus xp its bonus xp time and is times 1,1% of normal

Maccabi Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

I was not aware it carried.  I did see the additional 10%.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to Maccabi
Are there any support topics which can officially verify this?
Nagaraja

in reply to Nagaraja

nobody yet

ps3noob
Highlighted

in reply to ps3noob

THanks.

A question (maybe you have some insight to the answer): Any ideas as to why maybe we cannot challenge friends on the PS4?

Activision Ambassador

Studios