Bring back Hardcore Domination!!!!!

Ghosts XBOX 360

Please add Domination to the hardcore play list!!! One of the best games to play!!!

AaronG82
5 REPLIES 5

I cant see them adding much more in the way of HC game modes. The player base is getting more fractured as it is, with less people buying the game, and then the transition to new consoles, there wont be many players in the already lower count play lists.

IamAwesomedigit

yeah bring it back so i can run 4 tubes and danger close and just spam B flag with explosives.Or spawn camp a weak enemy team with explosives and a LMG,sounds dope as

FishyDizzle

I would be most dissapointed if more hardcore games do not appear. certainly domination deserves to be a hardcore level, its boring only having team deathmatch and kill confirmed as options. in fact the lack of harcore multiplayer game choices makes me think the game was a waste of money despite some of the other good stuff. i only play hardcore, and have done the same on all the cod releases,

oi developer, give something to the people that have paid for your game, listen to what they want and give it to them as recognition of their hard earned cash being passed in your direction in trust that you will produce a good game.

TheChastiser

I would only have to say that it they should add one more mode it would not hurt.

DaleksGamertag
Highlighted

I actually really enjoyed HC Dom in MW3 and done well in it. In BOps2 it was really dire though, which unfortunately put me off that gametype for that game. I ended up playing HC KC or TDM in BOps2 as a result, but after trying them both in Ghosts, I must admit they are horrible in this game. My preferance for a HC gametype would be a return of HC Moshpit from MW3, except keep it 6v6 due to the largescale of the maps, in fact I would be happy if this was the only HC Gametype offered.

foo1sgo1d

Studios