Call of Duty Ghosts 2

Ghosts XBOX 360

This is really for all consoles I just had to pick a board. But right now I want to explain why infinity ward should very much make Cod Ghosts 2. Reason #1. The campaign. The ghosts campaign was outstanding in my opinion because it had a mix of stealthy gameplay with also a mix of the fast paced gunfights we all love. But not only that the ending of ghosts created SO many opportunity's for a future call of duty ghosts. Rorke captured Logan and put him through the same tourcher he himself went through, and Smith Logan being in outstanding ghost in the making....he would also be an outstanding ghost hunter in the making. So this is what I think would really hype the cod community....if we have 2 perspectives....Hesh's perspective as he tries to stop Logan and Rorke with the help of the remain ghosts....and Logans perspective as he goes after the remaining ghosts with rorke. Right there would be an amazing storyline but also other things like Logan somehow manages to escape Rorke's imprisonment and tries to stop Rorke once again with the ghosts and avenge their fathers brutal murder. Reason # 2.PEOPLE DON'T WANT THE HIGH FLYING BULLCRAP. I've been watching so many great youtubers discussions on this and they completely amaze me. "The cod community does not want so much high flying BULLCRAP" "We want boots on the ground"......"ADVANCED WARFARE SUCKS" so many youtubers say. I really hope that this message reaches out to the people of infinity ward. I grew up playing all of the games you made😂. Your Loyal Fan and respectable cod player....out!✌👊

Snooptroop23
4 REPLIES 4

Smiley Happy yes am got ghosts and am say way we dont see ghosts 2 fo ghosts end am cray

viki3iante5

call of duty ghosts was the best cod since MW2. black ops 2 was a close second. the story around ghosts was unique and interesting and had a legitimate cliff hanger at the end foreshadowing a sequel and the alternative "zombies" mode extinction was an extremely fun game mode where you had to survive against hordes of aliens and then escape a nuke. the multiplayer was also very innovative, they made it where each gun, grenade, or perk had its own point value so you could make your perfect class, run around with nothing but a knife and put everything else towards perks, or sacrifice some perks and have a super gun with all the best attachments. 

cod ghosts was also the last good game in the franchise, anyone who says they liked advanced warfare, black ops 3, or infinite warfare are either liars or dont know the difference between a good and bad cod.

it would be a crime if they let this game die, we would never get closure from the story and the extinction mode wouldnt get a second installment.

keife1991
Highlighted

@keife1991 wrote:

call of duty ghosts was the best cod since MW2. black ops 2 was a close second. the story around ghosts was unique and interesting and had a legitimate cliff hanger at the end foreshadowing a sequel and the alternative "zombies" mode extinction was an extremely fun game mode where you had to survive against hordes of aliens and then escape a nuke. the multiplayer was also very innovative, they made it where each gun, grenade, or perk had its own point value so you could make your perfect class, run around with nothing but a knife and put everything else towards perks, or sacrifice some perks and have a super gun with all the best attachments. 

cod ghosts was also the last good game in the franchise, anyone who says they liked advanced warfare, black ops 3, or infinite warfare are either liars or dont know the difference between a good and bad cod.

it would be a crime if they let this game die, we would never get closure from the story and the extinction mode wouldnt get a second installment.

Personally, I like them in this order:

Black Ops 2

Black Ops 3

Ghosts

Black Ops

Black Ops 4

Advanced Warfare

Modern Warfare 2

Modern Warfare

Infinite Warfare

World at War

Modern Warfare 3

JediPorg12

If you'received going off the campaign then your insane black ops 3 was one of the worst campaigns I have ever played. You have it second dang u crazy.

QuikOscar

Studios