Call of Duty: Playtime With Wookies

Ghosts XBOX 360

Call of Duty: Playtime With Wookies

After just over a month, I've come to realize they named this game wrong... It's not Ghosts.

It's Call of Duty: Wookies.

... or...

... the only piece of character customization we will see in another month.

Personally, I'm over seeing cheap shag carpet rejects from the '70's running hither and yon... the only thing that's missing is the ggRRR-AAAHHHHWWWRR when they sight an enemy.

This is not the first COD with a ghillie... but unlike previous titles they make the player:

... taller.

... move different.

... not tied to a perk/weapon to wear it.

Anyone else notice this?

But...

... I'm simply over seeing every other person sporting their best Chewbaca throwback outfit.

And it's only going to get worse.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
RAN Kismet Level 75
Likes: 4356
Posts: 15072
14 REPLIES

Re: Call of Duty: Playtime With Wookies

in reply to RAN Kismet

I have no idea what you're talking about. But I did take a shot of my clan earlier on Stonehaven....

images.jpeg

iHattoriHanzo0 Level 75
Likes: 6834
Posts: 6495

Re: Call of Duty: Playtime With Wookies

in reply to iHattoriHanzo0

LOL that's awesome!

phxs72
Likes: 3242
Posts: 7672

Re: Call of Duty: Playtime With Wookies

in reply to RAN Kismet

The Bush Wookies are getting a bit out of hand. I miss the days it was tied to a weapons class. So pathetic to find someone sitting in a bush with a fully automatic rifle for the entire match.

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
Activision Ambassador
Likes: 14684
Posts: 25085

Re: Call of Duty: Playtime With Wookies

in reply to RAN Kismet

On a more serious note. I haven't found it to be too bad. I haven't unlocked the suit yet.

Since I'm usually using a sniper or marksman rifle, I tend to see an enemy with the suit and expect a sniper challenge, only to be surprisingly mowed down. But thats my fault.

I agree with Drew about having it tied to a weapon class like in the past. Not a perk like BO1 or just character cust. like Ghosts.

But not soooo much a game breaker for me yet.

iHattoriHanzo0 Level 75
Likes: 6834
Posts: 6495

Re: Call of Duty: Playtime With Wookies

in reply to iHattoriHanzo0

iHattoriHanzo0 wrote:



On a more serious note. I haven't found it to be too bad. I haven't unlocked the suit yet.



Since I'm usually using a sniper or marksman rifle, I tend to see an enemy with the suit and expect a sniper challenge, only to be surprisingly mowed down. But thats my fault.



I agree with Drew about having it tied to a weapon class like in the past. Not a perk like BO1 or just character cust. like Ghosts.



But not soooo much a game breaker for me yet.


It's not game breaking... but just grating on my nerves when 1/2 of the lobby looks like the long lost bastard stepchild of cousin It and Chewbacca.

But the movement really just seems off to me.

What kills me is it take 800 kills with a sniper... and no one I see wearing it is sniping.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
RAN Kismet Level 75
Likes: 4356
Posts: 15072

Re: Call of Duty: Playtime With Wookies

in reply to RAN Kismet

rankismet wrote:




What kills me is it take 800 kills with a sniper... and no one I see wearing it is sniping.


That's because it requires the use of Chrome Lined and the drawbacks outweigh the benefits, in addition to other attachments being much more attractive to use.

SitRepPro
Likes: 581
Posts: 3202

Re: Call of Duty: Playtime With Wookies

in reply to SitRepPro

I hate the Chrome Lined attachment, I actual go the opposite approach with the Silencer.

Shadowelite555
Likes: 2220
Posts: 3112

Re: Call of Duty: Playtime With Wookies

in reply to SitRepPro

SitRepPro wrote:




rankismet wrote:




What kills me is it take 800 kills with a sniper... and no one I see wearing it is sniping.




That's because it requires the use of Chrome Lined and the drawbacks outweigh the benefits, in addition to other attachments being much more attractive to use.


And that's not the point.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
RAN Kismet Level 75
Likes: 4356
Posts: 15072
Highlighted

Re: Call of Duty: Playtime With Wookies

in reply to RAN Kismet

I agree more people are going to rock the ghillie suit, but you are wrong, the suit doesn't make players taller. Check out Drift0r on Youtube for proof.

Shadowelite555
Likes: 2220
Posts: 3112

Studios