Dealing With Campers

Ghosts XBOX 360

You guys sound like you get some sort of sick gaming-erection just from hiding and annoying people.Mind games? Come on

FishyDizzle

FishyDizzle wrote:

You guys sound like you get some sort of sick gaming-erection just from hiding and annoying people.Mind games? Come on

I don't know why, but this made laugh.  Reminds me of Seinfeld, when Loyd Bridges accused Jerry of playing "macho head games."  LOL.

Immerse me.
Yppecaye_the_Dogged
in reply to Yppecaye_the_Dogged

Yppecaye_the_Dogged wrote:

FishyDizzle wrote:

I don't know why, but this made laugh.  Reminds me of Seinfeld, when Loyd Bridges accused Jerry of playing "macho head games."  LOL.

LOL ... but obviously they DO work.

"At the end of the match, there remains only ... nuttin 2 say."
nuttin2say

Mind games are fun, because making someone feel insecure and clueless is just where I want them to be. Also take my mind games as a hint to avoid evil campers like me. If you're going to camp, at least get some fun out of it and if you don't like mind games, then counter mind game the camper.

VECTORdude

Or you could come out of  the shadows to the sunshine.

FishyDizzle

Some of my spots have windows, you know

VECTORdude

You think sitting in a corner is a mind game?  Or moving to another corner is a mind game.  LOL.  Someone get this kid his ritalin. 

Axey1

Behold... another camper that thinks he is good because he can fire on a doorway that someone runs through.  Are you surprised?  lol

Axey1

Although I don't like your playstyle, the idiots that keep running into your bullets get no sympathy either.

The best advice you gave v. campers is avoid them.

Mind games go both ways.  I love destroying the campers' equipment and then just leave them alone.  Make them feel insecure by thinking someone's coming when there isn't and by destroying their protective equipment.   Makes me feel kinda fuzzy inside knowing you're probably doing the panic scan back and forth of the now multiple unprotected entry points.

When, in fact, no one's coming. 

Immerse me.
Yppecaye_the_Dogged
in reply to Yppecaye_the_Dogged

I am a camper. And even I think that it is awesome.

YoStabbaStabba

Studios