Does anyone else think that KC needs more of a reward for collecting dog tags?

Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Does anyone else think that KC needs more of a...

in reply to markleshark71

i agree with that to a point. i don't think it should go to you kill streak. i think you should just get more xp than a kill like how it was in blops 2 you got x amount for a kill and y amount for a tag not the same amount for both. 

Bubbakush1

in reply to Bubbakush1

You do, and people simply dont care.

Whilst I agree in a way its a shame to have to encourage players to play properly for selfish reasons (hey look at this shiny destructive toy! But you can only have it if you play THIS way!) I feel that the overwhelming refusal to PTFO shows that sadly this is a road we must travel.

I say make them count towards the streaks, but deffo not at the rate of 1 tag = 1 point. Instead, as posted earlier, 2 tags = 1 point, and I'd go further and say that the tags only count towards the streak of he who got the kill. No tag-jacking, and people will at least go for their OWN tags.

Bielsalmighty

in reply to Bielsalmighty

Disagreed. If i get a lone tag someone forgot about, it goes to the guy who killed him? Makes no sense, thats even a step back from what it is now.

markleshark71

I think there'd be less tags left lying about as they'd be worth something, and it also stops the mad dash for other people's tags that BO2 saw (even though I prefer BO2's approach). Better to have the tags be worth SOMETHING than NOTHING with regards to rewarding the player beyond winning the game.

And yes, I do believe that there should be no other incentive than the win. Sadly the community has shown this to not be the case.

Bielsalmighty

in reply to Bielsalmighty

o i didn't know i stay in HC lobby's so i never really know what the exact xp is. i just noticed that getting half the tags i killed i would stay with or above players with more tags than killes or even tags and kills so i assumed it was the same

Bubbakush1

in reply to gotsomestars

What makes you think people that people go for the win? You haven't played many games of domination with a bunch of campers then?

I have, drives me insane.

Mikeyboymike
Highlighted

YYeah all I play is kc

ps3noob

Studios