Does anyone else think the spawn system is total garbage?

Ghosts XBOX 360

I am over it.  I have voiced my opinion on the matter and, like you, think they will be tweaked.

Perhaps I overreacted, but your highlighting of 'never' suggests that you think the spawns are somehow better in this game than they were in BO2, and I couldn't disagree more.  My issues with BO2 did include some poor spawns from time to time, but they were far down the list.  Lag and hit detection were at the top.  In this game I am not experiencing near the lag (still run into it, of course), but I can count on at least two or three spawn deaths a game on average.  That, to me, is unacceptable. 

squirrelness

Yep!  I'am getting sick and tired of being spawned killed  over and over agian!  Especially after a nice +10 kill streak.  I think I'am gonna sell this game and put the credit to  " Destiny " that game looks SICK

ITonyStarkI
Highlighted

Nope, spawns are fine. I've been killed out of spawn 1x.

LifeInvader

HA HA!  really man that's a good  fcking joke because the spawn's are horrible..  Just because your not having any issue's with it doesn't mean anyone else isn't..

ITonyStarkI

just got on a few minutes ago, started a game on Stonehaven, biggest map in the game. died 6 times in about one minute.

the first one I got outgunned ok fine, then,
I spawned in 2 times in a row to guys WATCHING ME SPAWN, and the other three deaths were spawning in, only to run about 2 steps and die...on a map of this size, this is utterly inexcusable. This is supposed to be fun?
FIX THE DAMN SPAWN LOGIC FOR GODS SAKE!!

IndyOldDude
This has happened to me far too often as well. Has to be fixed.
KyllSwytch

In previous COD games, the spawn was broken because once the enemy knew where your team was spawning they could trap you.  Now it seams while spawns are more random, that sometimes it does feel like it is spawning you into the lap of the opponent.  In Hardcore, it would only make sense that while you are waiting on your respawn time to elapse, the system does a better job of determining where the enemy is not and spawn you there vs. in the lap of the bad guy.  It does get old sometimes to spawn 4 times in a row and get blasted before you have taken even a few steps. 

xxxSteelheadxxx
FaFaFooly

Agree !!  It is Garbage...

Eindhovenn

YES!!!!! I hate it soooo much the person that you killed spawns like right next to you

HDViiSIoN

Studios