Does anyone else think the spawn system is total garbage?

Ghosts XBOX 360

I have been playing for a few days and I've noticed that when you die majority of the time you will spawn in front of the enemy and die in a split second or an enemy will spawn behind you and die. I will not play this game until this is fixed.

zaggies
56 REPLIES 56

The spawns can be very spastic, yes.  I have a feeling that they will be addressed with the patch coming on Friday.

squirrelness
DIrtyMoose1

Until its fixed DO NOT run and gun and always watch your back.

yogosans14

The only maps I run and gun on right now are Strikezone and Freight.  And I was a run and gunner almost exclusively on BO2.  Between the corner camping (due at least in part to the large maps) and the screwed up spawns (I get spawn killed at least once every game it seems) it is a death sentence to run and gun on most maps.

squirrelness

the spawns are fcked.spawned into gunfire plenty of times.

IIIF1SHY

Was playing Strikezone. Teammate was in elevator and opponent spawned right next to him...IN THE ELEVATOR!!  Spawns are atrocious. Makes it so its not even fun!

Seismic Mage

Cause that NEVER happened in BO2??? They always suck, they can only be slightly improved but there is no perfect fix for it.

Wheels1AWTT

Really?  If you want to compare the spawns in this game to BO2 you either work for IW or are a giant fanboy.  I'm sorry, but the BO2 spawns are a walk in the park compared to this.  I stopped playing BO2 in July because of its issues so it's not like I'm a fanboy.  But I've been spawn killed in a week of play on this game more than I was ever spawn killed on BO2....and that's even including before they fixed spawns on Hijacked on CTF and they could spawn trap the hell out of you.

The spawn need tweaked, badly.

squirrelness

Not a fanboy of anything, I just don't piss and moan about a game that has been out less than 10 days and act like every CoD hasn't had the same whiny bitches complaining about spawns. Get over it.

Wheels1AWTT

Studios