Does anyone else think the spawn system is total garbage?

Ghosts XBOX 360

Agree it is garbage !!

Eindhovenn

i have spawned 5 times in one game and 3 of them was right next to the other team..guess what i died

Mess1ahBrowny

I'd rather have the spastic random spawns.....Tired of fixed spawn maps where little kids set up shot behind an object and just pick people off in their spawn point, then yell spawn flip and run to the other side. This method is FAR more preferable to me

uallyn

My clan has moved to playing Blitz because the enemy team will always spawn in their own base (there are a few places for them to spawn, but they will spawn on one side of the map every time). Hanging out in the enemy spawn can lead to some interesting experiences though. I played a game on Strikezone yesterday where I was camping the enemy spawn behind the sculpture and I literally had guys spawning a foot next to me.

Chasedpuppet01
and this is exactly why I like the spastic system....this garbage strategy right here of camping out in the enemy spawn. Some people just can't deal with playing any other way.
uallyn

This garbage strategy only works against garbage teams of lone wolves with no communication Teams that talk get out of it quick.

I agree it's cheap, but I'd rather there be some consistency to the game rather than total randomness and getting shot in the back because of some illogical spawn coding.

Chasedpuppet01

The one thing that I enjoyed about this franchise was the ability to run and gun now with you spawning with the enemy in front of you and not with your teammates is outrageous. I have many friends who refuse to buy this game just because, the franchise walk away from tradition. As an adult I enjoyed playing this franchise because of the attributes of the ability to run and gun, they have dumb down this game so children can play even though it's rated Mature. Return the franchise back to how it was NO CAMPING, SAFER RE-SPAWNS. I love the maps and I'm enjoying The Chain Saw what a concept for a weapon, I just can't enjoy the game how I would like.

Stanup44

They never fixed the spawns in MW3... Before Ghosts came out I played a bunch of MW3 and the spawns was pretty much the same as in Ghosts. So yah we should complain even though it's only been out for like a week.

omgx2rainb0w

Normally i would just play the game,this time i have been so disappointed with games this year because i think they forget who play this game. the one thing i remember the first.time i played COD that the movement was quick and camping was a risk.

Stanup44

The spawns are not good for sure. I agree with it needing to be fixed but it is still way better than bo2 the bullet lag isnt nearly as bad cod has gotton diffrent since i started playing. More difficult ghosts has a totally diffrent play style compared to the last three cod some times you need to slow things down.

theBakednuts

Studios