Dogs should have health nerfed

Ghosts XBOX 360

Dogs should have health nerfed

You can't snipe them and you can't knife them. Also they must have been trained at the Shaolin temple and learned the "Dim Mak" touch of death. Pretty much if you're already engaged at close range, Your chances of not getting killed pretty slim.

Even with the highest damage sniper in the game and the Chrome Liner attachment these dogs take 2-3 shots, So basically they have twice the health of an actual player.

Why does IW go through the trouble of removing so many things perceived to be "cheap" only to replace it with something that is not only cheap, but takes no skill whatsoever.

Waiting4Titanfa
4 REPLIES

Re: Dogs should have health nerfed

in reply to Waiting4Titanfa

Stop trying to quickscope them and use your secondary seriously and you expect people not to hate quickscopers I mean come on learn to adapt already.  I don't have a problem with dogs they have a problem with me cause I always kill them even when they are near me.

Adam1234567893

I think they're a nice addition. They're very easy to kill from a distance. Its only when they're very close and unexpected that they cause havoc. It might be a little far fetched that their health may take 3 sniper shots but if it was a one shot kill it would be too easy.

Personally I love the dog. Its my favorite teammate ever.

Edit:   By the way, great forum name!

iHattoriHanzo0 Level 75

I do not think that the Guard Dog needs any sort of damage or health nerf. However, the Guard Dog needs to make more sound. The thing is silent until it kills you. Maybe some collar jingling or growling could be added to let you know that a dog is nearby.

Packerfan1086

You can snipe them(two shots to the face, or 3 anywhere else)

You can Knife them(one knife insta kills them)

if you cant kill a dog then avoid them, or just take the death, they are easy to kill.

Moraydeath

Studios