Enjoymentation

Ghosts XBOX 360

Thought id start a little discussion regarding enjoyment factor and where you have found the most enjoyment in this game,

Personally the last few cods my clan has been HC only but in spray ops 2 we started crossing over more and more and now we play every game mode.Sounds odd but I have found the most enjoyment in HC TDM when I get into a agressive smg mode and move rapidly its quite suprising how many campers you can knife in the back.

Also infected is great for when public drives you postal.

I think we are at a point in time with this title that despite the issues we should all try and focus on the good and maybe not so much the crap.

One love players

FishyDizzle
10 REPLIES 10

Enjoymentation? New COD word?

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

Yes its just been entered into the Oxford English Dictionary.

FishyDizzle

Fantastication! I am pleasantied to understandification.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

the most enjoyment i get is laughing at the game and game makers when i watch the kill cam and it is completely different then what took place on my screen. also watching someone get a killed by a shot that didnt even hit the target,  dogs killing people b4 they make contact with their target, and the famous foot shot that gets counted as a head shot.  and also the time i knifed someone who was standing on the opposite side of a wall  PRETTY EPIC

trippn3K
Highlighted

Totally agree with you this game has its ups and downs. It seems as if people only want to talk about the downs of the game though.

sawgunnerspc
in reply to sawgunnerspc

whats the upside to the game?   that its a 3rd person shooter. the game aint even fun unless you get host and if you are a legit gamer the huge advantage you get from that only brings down your true skill.

trippn3K

Dom. has been fun for me.  It is not the usual hold A and B, and keep them in their spawn, or just run back and fourth flipping from A to C.  The maps are bigger, with so many more routes and obstruction that it makes it more challenging and takes more teamwork.  1 lone wold will have a hell of a time carrying the team now, where before it was easier.

Search for this reason has been different too.  I have a harder time with it but its more challenging.  I either do really good, or not to good.  Hit or miss.  The maps are bigger with so many  choke points and cover between them that it can be a pain on some maps to really control areas.

I also actually enjoy sniping in this game.  I have never been a huge fan, and although I was by no means bad at it, it just didn't feel good, or fun.  Now for me it is more viable, and I have a few overkill classes for certain situations.  I'm not saying it is easier or harder, for me it is just funner. 

SrgntMerkWorthy

FishyDizzle wrote:

Thought id start a little discussion regarding enjoyment factor and where you have found the most enjoyment in this game,

Personally the last few cods my clan has been HC only but in spray ops 2 we started crossing over more and more and now we play every game mode.Sounds odd but I have found the most enjoyment in HC TDM when I get into a agressive smg mode and move rapidly its quite suprising how many campers you can knife in the back.

Also infected is great for when public drives you postal.

I think we are at a point in time with this title that despite the issues we should all try and focus on the good and maybe not so much the crap.

One love players

Radicalization.. a positive thread. What the hell am I gonna do with my sarcasm?

For me, HC KC is very solid. You can rack up a lot of kills and tags... and the maps allow a variety of playstyles.

Just because I can... I will place IEDs in the most random of spots. Basically, if there is a clump of grass, I'm sticking one it. The lulz of hearing "Oh... what the...!" after it goes off will never get old.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
RAN Kismet Level 75

I stayed away from them at first because to be honest they drive me nuts, but since I realized they aren't going anywhere, I joined them.  Only with a class or two, and I don't camp with two of them like some people do.  Throw on walls, corners, tree's, anywhere like you said that will be funny to kill someone with.  Middle of the map.  They are so small and blend in, the possibilities are endless.

SrgntMerkWorthy

Studios