Glitch on freight ?

Ghosts XBOX 360

Played a game of K.C. on freight against a player who was walking the map under ground killing us. He went 43-3 . Just a heads up dont know if it was the gamer cheating or a glitch. I have the persons Gamer Tag if needed.

yo_bob
4 REPLIES 4

nothing like having to skip a map because of a glitch...good job :/

groovyloopylou

There have been some reports of this happening. Make sure you report in game, you can also let ATVIAssist know about the glitch or let Activision know at Activision.com Customer Support

I wouldn't mention names here, that is a violation of the Code of Conduct and could get your thread locked.

I hope they patch it soon, it is pathetic how people take advantage of stuff like this.

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75
in reply to NiceDrewishFela

there is also another one on freight...the ladder that you have to shoot to make it slide down..i've seen players stand at the top of it and strafe jump to the roof giving them an OP position

veilofmaya
Highlighted

Was his name Ant9T7 ? I've made a post about him doing it this afternoon. Pathetic waist of space cheating bleep bleep bleep...... Give me 5 minutes in a room with them and ill educate them to the errors of there ways.

Keepmequite

Studios