Great game ruined once again

Ghosts XBOX 360

The overwhelming ratio of new posts about liking the game compared to those that don't sure puts a cap on the first line of your rant. You'll figure it out and get better...or...just keep running, Ill be waiting.

Wheels1AWTT

Campers have always been a problem on every new release of COD. Think this is bad you should go back in time and play COD: WAW. I can only assume that these are the ppl that went back to MW3 when Blops2 came out, because they couldn’t deal with the faster pace.

It’s just really bad right now because people are too lazy to learn the maps and the camping problem is being compounded. There are so many people camping in stupid spots that NORMAL players are afraid to run around. And are reduced to camping themselves or creeping around the map waiting to get shot at every doorway they enter by corner campers.

To all the ALL the camper that are going to retort, and say “it’s a play style like any other”, your right it is, FOR FFA. Not team deathmatch, or kill confirmed or any other team based mode that requires you to actually move around the map. You’re not helping your team hiding in a dark corner, killing the 6 ppl a match that happen to run through that section. You will never get any better at FPS then you are right now. Your K/D may be 2.6, who cares if you only pick up 10 kills a match while other ppl are get 20-30 kills. See those name at the top of the scoreboard, chances are they weren't camping.

ScavengerHunt

Yeah, I'm used to the fast pace of BO2 competitive play. I suppose this will just take a lot of getting used to. I'll probably just play some squads and learn the maps a bit better before jumping back into multiplayer.

Vinnysin
Highlighted

Definitely slow it down a bit. I noticed I was playing Domination like I did in BO2 and you need to be a bit more cautious. I played MW3 before launch and even that had differences from BO2 style of play. Even moving with groups of players helps to learn maps etc. I've played every CoD while growing up and even though they are similar year to year, I still use these basic tips when starting off new or on a bad start. They help you figure out what you did wrong and to get out of the habit of doing it.

Good luck!

ZvErS

It seems I have new strategies to try out.

Vinnysin

I've decided to give it at least another week. I tried slowing it down a bit and am now running dead silence with a Honey Badger. The camping is still terrible but It's not too bad. As for the I.E.D's it's not as hard to avoid them with my new headset so I'll be giving it another go.

Vinnysin

Come on dude. It is a known fact that many people camp the first few weeks a new COD comes out. So this is nothing new.

Apart from the lack of game modes, Infection not being all it could be and the time to kill being a Hardcore model, The game is fine. Maps leave something to be desired but overall game play is good.

codchamp1

This is the first CoD game that's I've gotten within a week of release so I'm not too familiar with the system. I suppose there are people that camp because they don't know the maps too well. I'll just slow it down and see if it helps.

Vinnysin

Yes, Every year when a new game comes out Players freeze up and dont move all to much. It gets better after a week or 2. It grinds my gears when i get killed by some camping douche not taking a objective in dom or sitting in a corner in TDM. But there is not much you can do about it. Just give it time and this will get better.

codchamp1

Thanks for the reassurance. I'm glad to know that it gets better. Hopefully I'll have the maps down enough to have a bit of fun when the Christmas noobs flood in.

Vinnysin

Studios