Hacking clan wars???

Ghosts XBOX 360

Since some clans are cross platform, where do you get the idea that you will not play against PSN clans? My clan is made up of 3 xboxlive players and 3 (soon to be 6) PSN players. I can assure you that our PSN players are far more active than our xboxlive players so if you were to end up in war with us in your queue you will more than likely be fighting for nodes with the PSN players.

oOMaDukesOo

My comment to that was due to a response that was given to us from activision on twitter...they stated that we will only be against people/clans that play on the same platform that we are on and that it will not be cross platform.

Badirishwoman

Straight up BS! @Beachheadstudios didn't do their job and now penalized innocent hard-working clans who were on 1st place! Same happened to us and we never boosted. Won legit. The entire clan hates clan wars now! WTF!!! @activison sucks ass for hiring these low-quality game developers! so mad

liquidfairy

Seen a few of these clans with players on both sides and try to warn them that it's boosting if even one player is one the opposite team during clans wars. They say not if they play hard it is not boosting . Can't argue with these people they fail to understand that with players on both sides it is a gauranteed win for there clan= boosting during clan wars.. even if by accident it is still boosting.

MindSpazms Level 75

Actually your statement is false. If we are playing snd and one  teammate joins and plays for the other team while getting kills, plants or defuses how is that boosting?? Actively helping your team regardless of who is on the other team Is not boosting. My current clan, we would have a full lobby and slowly  other clan members would join and all out wars would follow along with name calling and cussing like we didn't even know each other,. It almost led to a split and us losing some good members until we said"no more playing each other"

I know some do boost with forfeit matches but I have no problem with a clan member joining a game and playing to win

titansfan2104

you are an example of what I was stating but before I go further this is during clan wars only if you have people on both sides in the same game that is a guarantor for a win to count for your clan = boosting. Doesn't matter how hard they are playing to win it is boosting because it is giving your clan wins... With your logic you can fill the entire lobby with just your clan and during clan wars no matter what side won that would count as six wins for your clan YES THAT IS BOOSTING again I state during clan wars so it doesn't matter how many you have if your on both sides you always have wins count for your team it doesn't matter your intention .

outside of clan wars where it would have no affect on your placement in clan wars or affect other clan then it can actually be fun to play against your own clan.

MindSpazms Level 75

So if the random team with one clan member beats the team full of clan members you consider that boosting as well??? No logic whatsoever in that. Boosting is considered to be joining a match with friends and using each other for win,xp or whatever. If a clan member joins the other team and leads that team in kills ,objectives gained and still loses  that is not boosting  regardless of how you want to spin it. That is not considered boosting. Throwing a match or gaining points through having clan mates on both sides is boosting. Its funny how kids on here think that whatever way they play or think a game should be played is the only way the game should be played, otherwise someone is cheating or hacking.

titansfan2104

If the game is played the way it is intended , regardless of who is on the other team, that is not considered boosting . Is it fair if you have two full lobbies playing each other during clan wars?  No , but I'd they are actually playing the game and not just forfeiting then they are not boosting.  They are  actually hurting themselves by doing it because they could have two separate games and getting twelve wins each time instead of 6...... that is assuming they are paying the games out abd not forfeiting or throwing the match( in that case I agree it's boosting)

titansfan2104
Highlighted

One clan member on the other team against your full team of six and the other team wins still a win that counts for your clan is clan wars no matter what side won.there is no spinning that . I see we greatly differ on this there are a couple of threads of what you describes where clans have been set to negative cp for this, take your chances . 

YOur quote (. Boosting is considered to be joining a match with friends and using each other for win,xp or whatever.)

for win it doesn't care about you intention you got the win.

MindSpazms Level 75

You quoted me but the fact is in my first statement I said as long as the game is being played as intended by the developers it is not boosting. Boosting is supposedly not allowed outside of clan wars if they can prevent it  so by your logic a clan or friends shouldn't be able to play each other at all to gain wins,kd or achievements even outside of clan wars?? Right??? your definition of boosting includes what is considered fair play and had always been that until they introduced clan wars and people abused it for easy wins by forfeiting, not by actually playing and competing. Im not saying it's exactly fair but we have always been able to play each other and not considered BOOSTING until clan wars. Then kids grouped this practice in with boosting.

Wil say it one more time, if they are forfeiting then yes it's boosting but everyone is playing the game then I disagree that it's BOOSTING , unfair in clan wars YES, but not technically boosting

titansfan2104

Studios