Hacking clan wars???

Ghosts XBOX 360

Hacking clan wars???

MY clan (BKYG) was in first place when we ran into some people who posed as hackers. We were lagged out of the game. Then about 2 hour later we have -666CP points in clan wars (yes, negative 666). I have a picture but cannot post it for some reason. Anyone know what's going on?

T0RQUExX
51 REPLIES

Re: Hacking clan wars???

in reply to T0RQUExX

I have run into the same situation with my clan, we were in first place with 256 points 8 nodes held and now we are showing no nodes held on the app with a -666 points as well.

TDP2Baci

in reply to TDP2Baci

Same thing has happened with my clan, 274 points 10 nodes, a few behind first. now we have -666, 0 wins on any game mode so on so forth

DoNKeY---CaKeZ

in reply to T0RQUExX

you have -666 cause you were" found to intentionally engage in unfair play",, according to beachheadstudios

i know this cause on the beachheadstudios twitter page, they tweeted that they are setting back clans cause of this.

you can goto their twitter page and see whats going on, even if you dont have twitter, their page is @beachheadstudio

appledaniel

in reply to appledaniel

Thanks for that, how ever it's bogus, we haven't engaged in unfair play, haven't been "back out boosting" and when our clan members were against us, it was an all out war. so I would like to see the evidence

DoNKeY---CaKeZ

in reply to DoNKeY---CaKeZ

welcome. i agree that they should have said something before in the rules. but you cant play your own team , even if its a all out war, and both teams try.  I also think its cause of the bug in the program, its giving wins to the clan for both sides, the winning and losing team.  So like if u went 6vs6 against your clan, and didnt back out, and played hard and fair against each other, in the end its still giving you 12 wins, 6 for the winners and 6 for the losers, its a bug. but they are setting clans back for playing against each other, either boosting or non boosting. its all explained on @beachheadstudio twitter page. thats where i have been getting my info.

appledaniel

in reply to DoNKeY---CaKeZ

It doesn't matter if your clan plays against you. Your holding a lobby with all of your members and its call cheating, by this it's that your clan will when points either way and you can trade of winning to cap. nodes faster.  It has happened to me playing by myself I have gotten into a game and the other Team had most of they're clan members join in.  They had 10 of there player's and it was me and another guy.  This is unfair to all the other clan's out there wanting to compete, Try this PLAY FAIR and don't cheat to win.  This is what's wrong with this game is that clan's think they can just get there memebers in the same lobby and play and say Oh we just happen to get into the same lobby and it doesn't work that way and besides your also boosting up your clan level when you have your clan members join you in the same lobby.

Always remember if you CHEAT your will get caught sooner or later......

Just my thoughts nothing personnal

byron47

in reply to byron47

I agree for the most part , a full lobby of clan members is not boosting unless they are throwing matches ,forfeiting our boosting achievements.Playing the game the way is meant to be played regardless of what the benefits are is not "boosting" some may see it as unfair but it's still not boosting.

titansfan2104

in reply to titansfan2104

So regardless what side wins your clan racks up wins yeah ok thats not boosting or cheating...clan wars is about playing other clans not yourselves.

Maccabi Level 75

in reply to titansfan2104

Regardless of what you personally feel, Beachhead Studios and Activision have determined it is - which it logically is. What is being done is called 'exploiting' and it is actually punishable by Microsoft also. So you're not only "cheating" within an Activision game, you're breaking Microsoft's Code of Conduct.

Sorry, but any argument against this being called cheating is fairly stupid in light of this fact.

EJKHunter

Studios