Hacking clan wars???

Ghosts XBOX 360

IIf you are doing this and feel confident about it tell the clans your going against what your doing and post your clan name here if you stand by it. I'm pretty sure someone will turn you in . 

MindSpazms Level 75

We are not doing it... we don't have any reason to as we are smoking everyone in our last two wars by having constant parties going and capping the high value targets. Pm me your gt and I will invite  you to a game so you can see how we play. Im not being a smart a$$  ,im serious

I'm not posting gt or clan name because we don't want to get spammed with f requests and change invite requests.

titansfan2104

I Never took anything you said as being smarta$$ I took it as us having a decent conversation with very different points of view. You sounded very firm in your belief and that is why I suggested you post your clan name . But since your not using that method I agree it would be pointless for you to post it. I truly have no interest in partying up to see how you play, if we met in a lobby by chance and got along that might be a different story then. My clan has won the past four clan wars by playing against other clans and randoms but never against ourselves. But as you continue to see these others who get negative cp for the very things we are discussing it doesn't matter what you or I think because it is happening.

MindSpazms Level 75

Yes it is happening, but I believe a majority of those are doing the forfeit glitch. A large clan may not know they have members doing it. And think they are legit. We have  people constantly  messaging us calling us cheaters because the only decent games we  have are against other good clans or guys with full parties and high kds. And of course we havehad our butts handed to us on occasions  against scrubs.... I guess I'm just not as sensitive to the cheaters, hackers and such as I have never really encountered anyone I thought to  be hacking our cheating One game of lag switchers though , and it was the worst  thing I ever experienced.

I just move on to the next game as I Am a casual  gamer that plays on average two hours a day and laugh at all the rage and complaining in this game. It's just a game

And on another note I keep reading about people cheating because they are getting 90 cp in a few hours, come on his that is 4 nodes at this point. We can take 4 nodes on a Saturday evening and night in less than three hours . Y'all are crying wolf and a lot of these posts about people scoring this or that are ridiculous although some are legit.

titansfan2104

Yes, it is still boosting because you are guaranteed at least one win either way. Wow...why is this so difficult for some people to understand?

oOMaDukesOo

If they're stupid enough to do it in the first place...... there's your answer

admunday

titansfam2014, Its still cheating cause your leveling up your Clan XP when you have your members in there with you.  How is that not cheating, your clan is benefiting from this by unlocking the items for your clan and also getting you to the max level quicker.  Either way its cheating and not fair to us that want to compete the right way.

byron47

The guys I play with nor I play the way im talking about im just trying to defend the true definition of what is considered boosting.

The clan xp gives you no on game advantage whatsoever and many have said it doesn't bother them outside of clan wars so what does it matterwhat level a clan is. If they wanted to stop this they would as depending on the clans intentions it can be considered fair play or boosting , it all depends on if they are actually playing. The game developers would prevent it if they thought it was boosting

titansfan2104

Any time I see a clan in the game and they are on both sides I automatically back out wether flying solo or with my clan, we leave. It's suspect that they might throw the game or run around and do nothing. Either way if I'm beachhead studios and I saw this…I'd ban or reset that clan too. They don't have the time or the resources to worry about the details…If your playing clan wars then know the rules! 6 members ONLY per lobby on one side ONLY. Because even one member of your clan on the opposite side is suspect to giving your clan a win in some way. FACT!

DjDUB_UK

Why leave?  Don't you think that if people from one clan are filling a lobby simply means they would rather face off against each other than take a chance of dealing with little children screaming in the mic, random people raging or the occasional lag switcher?  I personally would rather play against and with my clan members as we don't hold anything back ....and isn't it the point of the game to play with you clan and friends?

I think that if they made the clan wars how made it sound (fight against other clans) this would be so different.  In every single 'clan war' I have never once seen anyone from any of the clans on the list it shows. 
Though after this last one I did pay more attention and see that all the clans on our list were PSN and we were the only ones on XBL, kind of hard to ever come across anyone if they aren't even on the same platform as you.

Badirishwoman

Studios