Hacking clan wars???

Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Hacking clan wars???

in reply to T0RQUExX

personally i think this is ......... stupid.  On the pc when it late at night we do not have enough players on to even get a game. in hard core for pc that is. because this game is so console sided its retarded. If you don't want us playing each other then you ie developers/everyone else who ....ed this game up and do some thing about it. Stop making us play consoles and I bet that would help then all pc players wouldn't be able to find a game and we would not have to resort to playing each other. This is directed towards clan wars

pros

game is fun

game has dogs

game has nukes in packages

cons

THIS GAME IS CONSOLE SIDED!!!!!

THIS GAME IS MADE FOR CONSOLES!!!!!!

DEVELOPERS DON'T CARE ABOUT PC PLAYERS!!!!!!!

DEVELOPERS MADE THIS GAME SO CONSOLE SIDED THAT THERE IS NOT ENOUGH PLAYER IN THE EVENING TIME FOR PC PLAYERS WE HAVE TO PLAY EACH OTHER JUST TO GET POINTS FOR CLAN WARS AND NOW WERE AT NEGATIVE 1 MILLIONS <-- EXAGGERATION BUT MINE AS WELL BE AFTER PUTTING IN A MILLION HOURS BETWEEN ALL OF US <-- AGAIN EXAGGERATION BUT MINE AS WELL BE

IF THIS GAME WERE NOT CONSOLE SIDED WE WOULDN'T HAVE THESE PROBLEMS AND IF THE DEVELOPERS MADE SOME KIND OF WHAT EVER TO FIX THIS THAT WOULD RUIN ANY PC PLAYERS CHANCES OF GETTING A GAME IN THE EVENING TIME .

_Beer_Me_

Re: Hacking clan wars???

in reply to _Beer_Me_

Unfortunately, if the game is hitting consoles and PC in a release, the PC version is going to suffer... there are developers who focus on PC games, but they don't make console games typically (the publisher might ie. Activision, EA, 2K Games, etc.), but most true PC games now are strategy based, simulation based, a combo of the two, or survival horror... some of the best survival horror games in the last 10 years have been only on the PC, with the exception of Silent Hill Downpour (it was a mixed bag, but easily the best SH game since 3 oh so long ago)... consoles rule over the gaming world, and we've been pretty sure since MW3 that both developers and their publisher have been trying to find reasons to phase the PC versions of CoD games out entirely... weak sales, not enough of the community to warrant much attention, far more support based problems due to systems not running the game properly, if at all in some cases, or with massive glitching issues... if I were them, I'd phase it out, just the tech-support for the PC versions alone would warrant that idea since on the consoles they don't have to worry about your specs.. the game will simply work.. if you experience any hardware issues, it's the console and you need to contact the manufacturer.. lol now I'm not saying for sure, as I truly cannot say so, but when i look at it from that standpoint... I'd want to cull that nearly dead appendage too... course I probably wouldn't poke and prod and leave it to gangrene like they're doing here with you guys... but yeah >.<

and this coming from a PC gamer myself...

EJKHunter

Studios