Hardcore Playlist

Ghosts XBOX 360

Why are there only three hardcore playlists at launch? I play hardcore to avoid kill cams and getting upset that people live through sniper bullets to their chests. I would love to see additional playlists in Hardcore mode. Does anyone know when there will be a hardcore playlist update? I would love to see a H/C team tac/CTF/domination. A little more variety would be nice.

fastbreakfletch1
3 REPLIES 3
in reply to fastbreakfletch1

I believe they are adding Search & Destroy tomorrow (11/15/2013) but no word on if or when we might expect more changes to the playlist.

I agree with what you are saying and I also wish Clan vs Clan had a hardcore variant as many clans play almost exclusively hardcore...why force it on us.

LifeSong1

Our clan only play HC and already a few of us are going back to BO2 or switching to BF wich is sad. I will not buy the new dlc maps and will probably look for another game if nothing happends with the playlists on Ghost HC mode. Many HC mode players will probably do the same.

Kunuki2

I would love to see more hardcore! team tact and CTF have my vote. Black Ops had Hardcore CTF and that was my favorite mode. Was very upset to see it go. I hope they bring it back soon!

LykaBosss72

Studios