Hardcore TDM loading core TDM games

Ghosts XBOX 360

Has anyone run into the issue where they are in the hardcore TDM playlists on CoD Ghosts and it loads up into a core game? I was running with some clan mates today and we went into a hardcore tdm lobby but when the game loaded up it was a core game. The HUD was visible, crosshairs etc.

FatmanPWNs
6 REPLIES 6

It did that to me and a few others yesterday. I am not sure why this is happening, but I do hope that it gets fixed.

Sp33dD3mon84
Highlighted
Looking for a clan that is all in on Hardcore TDm and other hardcore games. Over 1 KD and play late eastern time
Cptawesome412

I had exactly the same last night whilst playing HC kill confirmed, it said HC in the lobby and in the load screen but had HUD and played like core.... yes a thousand bullets to put someone down!!

Eqvvs1

Was the health/damage hardcore with just the HUD added? If so whats the possibility of another mod in the wild?

NiteFalken

Nah health and everything seemed like it was like core TDM. Friend of mine was running the .44 and it took 3 shots to the chest to kill a player from medium range when it usually only takes one.

FatmanPWNs

Looking for a clan that is all in on Hardcore TDm and other hardcore games. Over 1 KD and play late eastern time

Cptawesome412

Studios