1. C4 charges should only be detonated after landing on a surface. Midair explosions should not be possible as it defeats the purpose of the charge being meant for traps and ambushes.
2. The Stalker perk should cost 1 point. If the perk allows the user to delay proximity explosions from IEDs and Motion Sensors, then 2 points would be reasonable.
3. Make the PDW pistol (three round burst) balanced by not having it with high damage and an insane rate of fire like the B23R.
4. Allow for every custom game mode to allow any number of lives, perk adjustments, player attritubes adjustments (running speed, button restrictions), and more. Basically, have custom options be 100 times more intricate than Black Ops 1 custom modes.
5. Hopefully the SATCOMs will only last for about 30 seconds, in addition to having a limit of how many can be planted (per team) at once.
6. Quickscoping should be gimped. I know of the news that Mark Rubin announced about QS in his tweet, but I hope the devs will improve upon making quickscoping more of a non-viable solution to close range combat.
7. The friendly callouts are great n all, but they will totally ruin S&D game modes. If they haven't been already, I would suggest the enemy cannot hear friendly callouts in an effort to preserve some sort of balance. I seriously don't want be next to my teammate while I'm sneaking around as he yells, "COVER ME!! I'M RELOADING!!!!!!!" or "ENEMY AT 12 O'CLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!" That's not very tactical if you ask me...
I will add more if I can think of more.
1. C4 should only be planted. At least you should not be able to throw it so far.
2. I can het why stalker is 3 points. In combination with ready up very good. Balance isseus within the speed classe.
4. Why not. don't play it but why not
7. For sure yes. Enemy's should not be able to hear you shoutout. Can ruinen stealh gameplay
8. If you are running with a knife you should be able to stop and sharpen a spear to use as a short range throwing weapon...
Not really realistic but seriously, how awesome would that be. A real sticks and stones game mode could be made then.
I agree with all of these. First one of the types of posts that I could not find anything to disagree with... the wold must be coming to and end soon I bet...
9. Anyone that whines that a weapon is OP or UP with out pvr video proof is automatically banned from the game for life and the forums.
Personally I don't think stalker nor any perk should allow for the delaying of clamores, ect. We only get one maybe 2 claymores and scavenger doesn't refill them, and when I do snipe often times I feel stalker over powering, in that it renders any of my anti-personel equipment obsolete. however if they were to re-balance this back to the MW2 scrambler perk in which you can delay explosions, with the draw-back of the radar being scrambled it would be much fairer because it lets the person know that somebody is nearby, and its not as much as a surprise when somebody walks past their only clamore and shoots them in the back, and there is no realism to walking past a clamore so dont give me that. A possible add to the hardline perk would be that every 2 assists counts as a kill would be nice, because of the combo with the recon perk, otherwise recon is not very useful by itself. lastly they really need to work on spawning influences and corner movements, because those plagued the last call of dutys. also they should re-vamp how many points it takes just to stay off the radar, and be immune to thermal scopes, it would take up all off your 8 points just to stay off the radar, and staying invisible is kind of the whole point as a sniper. lastly what would be cool for future or current call of dutys, is a character progression, where the more you use a character the more the character evolves as a soldier, Like if they take down alot radars the get a partial immunity to radar type devices or are able to take them down faster, or the more they run and gun the faster their character gets, the more they snipe the less their sniper sways when aiming, That sort of stuff would take great advantage of this individualized character system they have going. actaully give their character stats that are realistic like stealth, strength, dexterity, stamina, and other things a real world soldier would get asthey they went from a grunt to a veteran. Maybe even getting more experience with a gun with a particular character gives that character a small boos to reload speed, draw speed,and even how strong the character is so the guns they are holding weigh the character down less, If call of duty wants to catch up to Battlefield in realism they need to take it up a notch
Here are some more additions.
8. If I have two or more classes with the same support strike package rewards, I hope i don't lose points for switching in between those classes. I've heard rumor that it's already in the game, but I cannot be sure yet.
9. Tactical insertions being removed because of boosters is a low blow to the ones who legitimately use them. I personally loved this equipment for objective games because it meant not having to respawn 800 miles away from the objective. If the tactical insertion did return in Ghosts, there can obviously be restrictions, such as removing them in FFA and probably Blitz. Speaking of boosters....
10. Booster hunting should be more efficient in two ways. First, The stat tracking of Elite and of the other app to follow should pay careful consideration of the battlefield analysis by red flagging certain questionable actions within the timeline. For example, If the tracker detects "JonnyNoobFace" and "ISuckAtThisGame" constantly killing each other in one spot with tactical insertions being their primary equipment used, then that'll result in an immediate review without having somebody to manually report them. Second, if I see boosters and cheaters in the game, I should be able to submit video evidence via DVR footage to Infinty Ward directly.
11. The Infected game mode should allow users to equip their own custom classes, have more custom Infected types (Juggs vs Infected with Launchers ), and the game mode should not effect stats, thus preventing it from becoming the "KD/WL clinic" like it was in MW3--Oh, and throwing knives must remain for the infected.
12. Custom sound options, such as master, music, sfx, voice, and equalizer options like in Black Ops 2. I seriously don't want metal music blasting in my ears as I am "sound whoring" in S&D.
13. The ability to turn off DLC, so our party members don't get kicked out (I'm looking at you, Black Ops 2).
14. Multi-Team being available in nearly all game modes without needing a separate playlist. The only way for 3/4 teams to be available depends on the current party sizes in the lobby. If parties of 4 or less are present, then 3 teams can be an option. If parties of 3 or less are present, then teams of 4 can be an option as well.
More to possibly come.
It 11 was done as suggested no effect to k/d w/l then I can agree with allowing custom classes. since at that point it it just about random fun and not stat padding as the mw3 version was abused for.
have to say no too 12, dont think that sound whores need any special treatment and should be discouraged from doing so by even louder sounds at the bomb locations making it even harder to do in SnD.
13 they dont get kicked out once they are in an actual party. It wont search for dlc they dont have. so party up before going to search for a game and problem is fixed.
In regards to 13, I usually have a full party of players who have every piece of DLC, but there's always one person who has none or was missing a few. Whenever I search for a match, we're often given the choice to play on the new maps that one person doesn't have, even if my party was set up prior to even searching. It's a strange issue that still occurs.
AAddition (or deletion): get rid of the "Previous Map" option when voting for the next MP map. It should be a choice of two different maps and Random. Tired of playing the same map repeatedly.