Alright, you're not nearly as retarded "Vag" Dano, here. At least there is a semblance of reading comprehension skills in your response.
1. I'll say sure and agree about bo2, I said it would be fine if it worked like MW2.
2. Yes, rewarding staying in ADS mode, rewards slowing down the gameplay. Once again, yes it does help camping/slow play. Oh, I definitely see camping is a legitimate strategy, it just does not belong in a good, fast paced cod game. And DEFINITELY doesn't deserve to be rewarded.
3.LOL as if anyone either skilled or not can't spray akimbo
6. *clapping intensifies* Go ahead and reread the part about how it's harder to shoot a single fire bolt action sniper than an automatic spray bullet cloud or a shotgun.
calling someone a retard on these forums will only reward yourself with a report against you.
You really are struggling to understand how stalker works here arent you?
It only speeds up movement speed while ADS
if a player isnt moving, they're movement speed wont be increased.
By your defination a camper is someone who lays down and stairs at a doorway while ADS, how will increased movement speed help someone who is not moving?
I'll just go ahead and copy/paste my comment for you taht I posted in reply to you 5 minutes before you posted your current post.
"IF they are not moving at all, sure. But if they are just strafing within the same 3 foot line? Oh, there's the difference"
If they're only strafing in a 3 foot line and you still cant kill them........ well best you stick to combat training
2)No it does not reward campers anymore than it does rushers. It may help them some yes but stalker was more for the rusher than the camper. I helped those that continued to move more than anyone that stayed still in one place or moved just a little to one side or another.
3) Machine pistols were not the problem it was players stupid enough to get within the optimal range of the machine pistol and get mowed down by them. Outside of their range they were not nearly as strong as people trued to make them seem all the time.
6) Being harder to shoot a bolt action sniper does not excuse it or justify it being in the game. It is not needed in the game for snipers to be fair to use. There is no reason or need to ever QS. For snipers are not meant to be viable in close range situations. That is what the secondary is meant for. And it takes only a moment to switch to, which should have been done before moving to a new location to begin with. You move with secondary out, get to location then switch to the SR to take the shot on a located target.
2. You say it help both campers and rushers? Good, that makes the perk even more powerful, thus, there is no need to reduce the point cost.
3. spray n pray should not be rewarded
6. cod is not a realistic game. It is designed to be play in a fun way rather than a realistic way. Hence, no bulletdrop and you get to call in nukes, lol. Imagine the real life situation where this happens. "Good job soldier, you have 25 confirmed kills in your tour of duty, what country would ya' like us to drop the nuke on?!" Dump. People thinking cod is supposed to play realistically. Just epic.
2) No it does not make it even more powerful. Every perk helps players in one form or another. I guess every perk is powerful or OP and should not be in the game according to your logic.
3)Machine pistols are about spray n pray just the same as smg's and sg's are in close range battles. Spray n Pray was not rewarded unless you were the fool to get within the range of the weapon. At longer ranges dual machine pistols were not really effective or wise to use.
6) does not matter if the game is not realistic, QS is not needed in the game.