I.E. Bloody D's

Ghosts XBOX 360

i know this has been mentioned a thousand times but i have actually just reached my limit, the I.E.D's in this game are absolutely ridiculous, i just played a match where every single person (not exaggerating) was using I.E.D's and the game is pretty much unplayable with them in it.

Now either make sit rep less points or add a longer timer to the I.E.D's, make them beep way louder so that you can hear it from the other side of the map, make them flash brighter, just do something.

i dont even feel the need to play the game anymore because i cant walk two steps without being blown up, CAUSING ME AND EVERY OTHER DING DONG THAT PLAYS THIS GAME TO CAMP.

what are your opinions?

PLEASE ACTIVATION AND CALL OF DUTY FIX THIS.

or this may have to be my last call of duty game

ForZaLuKe
11 REPLIES 11

ForZaLuKe wrote:

what are your opinions?

Too try posting in one of the other hundreds of I hate I.E.D's, Buff I.E.D's, ETC ETC threads.

Use sit rep.

Use blast shield.

Wraith Overlord
in reply to Wraith Overlord

i like how he mentions sitrep, and then goes on to say it should cost less points. wonder if he realizes it is only 2 points to begin with.

poisonvein7

sitrep is only 2 points use it you cheap bastard...get rid of some of the useless perks you`re using because i`m sure you are using some. If you are going to complain about something counter it sitrep works wonders in any gametype don`t waste your slots.

ShmanKs1

Blast shield

Azrael513

Do you know WHY players are using the IED's more and more?

IT'S BECAUSE PLAYERS LIKE YOU REFUSE TO CHANGE TACTICS OR USE A PERK TO PREVENT IT!

There's nothing more I like than hearing people whine and cry about being killed by something OVER AND OVER again, but refusing to do anything about it. I mean with all honesty, if you were to say stick your finger in a light socket and get shocked and almost died in real life, would you CONTINUE TO DO THE SAME EXACT THING OVER AND OVER or would you avoid doing that again?

The mentality of "Someone is using a (perk/attachment/gun/equipment) I don't like so it should be nerfed" threads are astounding. If you POOR COD players can't adapt to the situation and find a work around, then MAYBE COD isn't the game you should be playing.

Situations that are out of players control, i.e. bad spawns, are a LEGITIMATE complaint as the player has ZERO control over them. The problem of YOU running around constantly and getting blown up when there are TWO perks that can prevent this is a problem that comes from the PLAYER and NOT the game. Also the benefits of Sit-Rep are so amazing why EVERY player doesn't use it is beyond me. Not only can you see ALL enemy equipment, BUT it also gives you a good idea of where the enemy is waiting for the mindless rushers (looking at you OP) to come blazing by.

propipe

I would much rather have this than people running around with f'n C4 throwing it around!

koldmiser
Highlighted

I agree. I feel that the C4 range is ridiculous and anyone who wants it buffed must have never tried using it (talking about the people blindly saying to buff all lethals). The thing combined with riot shield is the most frustrating gimmick playstyle in the entire game.

Jumprs

Having a bad day?

Unknown-11.jpeg

iHattoriHanzo0 Level 75
in reply to iHattoriHanzo0

No sitrep there.

Despising cheaters since 1970
bighead14701 Level 75

Studios