I hope I don't get banned!!!

Ghosts XBOX 360

A couple days ago i got on COD and started playing domination (like i always do) to find out that i was in a hacked lobby not knowing this i continued to play in it. After the game I was getting so many squad points and i went from level 55 to 60. I am currently 1st perstige level 45. 5 levels is all i got! and a bunch of stupid squad points i don't need!!!! I'm writing this letter to IW to let you know if you ban my account or make me a level 1 again or even a level 55 and i mean this when i say it I WILL NEVER PLAY ANOTHER CALL OF DUTY GAME AGAIN!!!!!! THIS WAS YOUR FAULT! not mine. Oh and by the way i can't look at my operations... -___- Infinityward Activision Public  

toz138
12 REPLIES 12

Yeah because it was their fault YOU stayed in a modded lobby.

Classic.

FishyDizzle

It actually was not my fault because some how hacked lobbys are in PUBLIC domination maps as we speak!! And no i had know i dea what was going on in the game i focused i didnt even realize i thought it was just saying i ranked up once. -____-

toz138

To be fair, you can't stay in something that doesn't exist

I reckon the fault tree starts with the hackers for hacking, xbox for being hackable, infinity ward for not including code which could detect anomalies and the this guy for staying in the lobby. But that's just me

King_of_Serpent

Like i said i had NO CLUE it was a modded lobby...

toz138

Did you know there was a chance that you could end up in a hacked lobby by selecting that game mode? I'm not really having a pop at you, I was just making a silly point about how blame can be twisted to fit a few people, at the end of the day I'm sure that IW will be able to tell who has cheated deliberately.

King_of_Serpent

But let me guess. It's our fault we got in what looked like a normal dom lobby... got a kill and noticed something was completely screwed up and backed out instantly?

I won't be surprised at all if they ban people that get screwed because others are stupid little pricks... It seems to be IW's style. That or completely ignore the hacks and act as if all is fine.

To those clowns that are saying just don't play Dom. I am sorry, I'm not going to deal with even more idiotic little 12 year old campers because IW can't get their shit together. This isn't their first game that's had these fuckups. This isn't the first game that they've had issues with Pub lobby hacking. (Fuck, look at CoD 4. Still has those issues. MW2 had them for a while [Good ol' automatic noob toobs], MW3 had the same exact issue) It's astonishing people are still trying to fault the players that play the game to play and not press out of pick and class and watch the game for 15 seconds. They took out most of the decent playlists. Dom, is the only gametype I can stand to play anymore. I'm not going to play crappy playlists because IW doesn't want to take the time to ensure this kind of shit doesn't happen.

To those that say "Oh they can't stop it" look at Black Ops 1 & 2.Yeah, there were some hacks and glitches but they patched then a hell of a lot faster then IW ever will. And, on release there were (to my knowledge) no pub lobbies that would fuck you over for playing a gametype that you like.

Used to believe IW was the better of the two studio's and they actually cared about the game and the community... But, recent years is showing that's not anywhere close to the truth. Looks like It'll be IW games I stay very far away from.

zyxTryHardzX

I agree that DOM is the only good play type really to me. Its the only one with a decent spawns system and they say i shouldn't play it?!?.... no! its the only good thing and now what? i'm gonna get banned for playing my game type... ridiculous!

toz138
Mahthius

I like how people say " yeah is your fault you stayed in" well it doesn't say "MODDED LOBBY" when u start the match retard, you noticed is a hacked lobby after you get all the XP from one kill. -___-

DeadmanWonderla

Studios