ITS NOT THE SPAWNS PARTY CHAT CHEATERS

Ghosts XBOX 360

ITS NOT THE SPAWNS THAT ARE THE PROBLEM ITS THE CHEATERS USEING PARTY CHAT I know its not the spawns it is the cheating that use chat to talk to other team that is the problem think about it this way did you have this problem from day one NO its been getting worse more and more so called pros and wanna bes are doing it. Next time push start look at map notice your team mate not moveing walk to him notice he is standing there doing nothing but telling the other team were and when you spawn

tonystark1284
3 REPLIES 3

While this may happen from time to time, the spawn logic still needs to be improved.

You see this happening, report the players involved.

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

Its starting to happen all the time the spawn system was not that big of a deal until recently thats when this forum changed its because of the cheating and thats the bottom line look at the forums when the game first launched not a lot of complaining about the spawns its started to get way worse over the last month thats because the word is out they have found a loop hole

tonystark1284

there is always going to be complaining about the spawns if its not about spawn kill they will complain about haveing to run across the map to reach the other team or they will complain about getting spawned next to some guy they dont like Look at battle feilds spawn system you pick were you spawn and if you go to there sight there is still people complaining about spawns . The spawn system needs work beleave me there is nothing i hate more than getting killed within a few seconds of spawning but the fact is it is getting worse and thats because the loop hole is out there and people are using way to much and all the noobs that dont know what is going on come in here and complain about the spawns I gareentee you that there was not as many complaints about the spawns the first three weeks after the luanch than there has been in the last month

tonystark1284

Studios