If I wanted large maps I'd play Battlefield

Ghosts XBOX 360

That is the biggest hunk of bull.

All those maps you listed have perfect flow except for maybe siege and chasm.
I don't even get why you included flooded one of the better smaller maps in this.

This is easily one of the better all around map packs we have gotten with a COD game. And just think we have like 16 more maps coming.

Runandgunerring

Ascension-Xx wrote:

Okay.

This is a real boring conversation, BTW.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
RAN Kismet Level 75

Has been said and debunked many times before.

The maps only play as large as you let them play. Those in the know can make they play at their own pace. For the first time in the past few games, Ghosts allows for a variety of play styles.

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

Could not agree more. The only map I find to be a tad oversized (but only because of the playstyles others bring to it) is Siege. The others I tend to do quite well (with the exception of Stormfront) as I have learned where people like to "hide" (or, for lack of a better term, "camp") and can quite easily find a route / method to take them out. You can move - you just have to be smart when you move. If you run around with no real purpose (like many did in BO2) you WILL die.....often

Audiophile1

Siege is a bit large, but I have learned to play it small. As an attacker, I enjoy it now because it offers so many pathways and choices.

The big downside is that it is an Amplify user's playground.

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

Ascension-Xx wrote:

Hey, the good news is that you can still play BF. I did the other day. Went and played BF3. You can, too!

"At the end of the match, there remains only ... nuttin 2 say."
nuttin2say

Large maps have always been in COD, if you don't want to play the diverse range of maps including large ones maybe it's you who should go and play something else.

obzi

There is only 4 large maps. The other 8 are medium and small. LOL You are literally complaining for no reason.

Runandgunerring
Highlighted

This post is just bonkers... it's like you've stood up in a crowded room and shouted "SHOE PAINT CAKE!"

The original post offers nothing of merit, if you want to complain about something and more importantly get it addressed I would recommend a more constructive opening, it'll help to get a discussion going on your points. It looks like you just wanted to bark about something for the sake of it which means people will naturally just bark back.. I think the kids use Facebook and Twitter for that sort of thing these days.. personally I don't even think the big maps in Ghosts are that big.

Woof.

Anyway, good news for you, I believe the description to all 4 of the new DLC maps say something along the lines of "a small to medium map.." and "..fast paced.." that means even more small maps outnumbering the ones you find less enjoyable - who knows, maybe they did hear you!

ROXSTARUK

Studios