Infinite Squad Points

Ghosts XBOX 360

Infinite Squad Points

I was casually looking for a game of Domination with some of my friends, when we were thrown into a hacked lobby. We were immediately promoted to Commander and then lagged out of the game.  Not only that, but the very next game I was getting squad points for every single xp point I earned, even small things like assists. I'm worried that I'll get my stats reset since I'm so close to my 1st gold gun. Has anyone else had similar issues?

Packerfan1086
12 REPLIES

Re: Infinite Squad Points

in reply to Packerfan1086

did restarting your console not fix it?

Moraydeath

in reply to Moraydeath
I have restarted, went on my friend's Xbox, and signed out of my profile. Nothing has worked.
Packerfan1086

I got the same problem the little squad point notification is just so annoying and it just ruins the game!

antonio4525

I have the same issue it sucks!!! i cant stand that people are setting up these hack lobbies under public matches hopefully they fix it with a patch here soon cause its annoying.

Spacemunkey777

Dude,I you should contact activision, they might be able to do something. And if the all mighty game developers cant do something you are screwed

ElectricWarfare1

Is it just coincidence that the modd are in domination or are they in tdm? I'm yet to come across this

Mister86P

in reply to Mister86P

Nothing for me in tdm yet. 260 games under my belt.

I feel sorry for the legit players experiencing this garbage.

And would like to strangle the people responsible.

iHattoriHanzo0 Level 75

Your only option is to make a new account. I'm 99.999999999% sure it can't be removed. I'm not sure if any of us are goin' to get reset, deranked, banned, or all of the previously mentioned.

VECTORdude

same here, played a game of domination, every time i shot someone they flew off the screen, and a big blue cross hair in the middle of the screen. now my first guy is level 60 and squad points don't stop or shut up. i backed out and restarted my xbox. nothing stops the squad point thing. i haven't played in 2 days hoping they fix this. i payed 60 bucks and don't want to play because i don't want to get banned for something i didn't do. any word on a fix?

olram30

Studios