Its not just quickscoping, it's Sniping in General

Ghosts XBOX 360

It doesn't mean that you cannot kill someone in close quarters with snipers.

Vrruumm
Highlighted

A sniper shouldn't be as effective as it is now in close range. (Seems to be too accurate)

A sniper should be mainly used at medium to long range where it was meant to be used in the first place, a secondary is a snipers best friend for cqc battles. It is effective and useful. Someone who doesn't use a secondary shouldn't be rewarded so much.

I am not saying snipers shouldn't be able to kill at close range, I am just saying add a little bit of realism to the weapon and make it so it isn't as accurate when you noscope and or quickscope. Make it so your most accurate shots are when you're utilizing the weapon the right way and you are steadying the weapon for the best possible outcome.

Firesens

Play Heavy Duty if you can't deal with snipers.  The first COD game since MW2 that actually makes sniping actually viable and people complain?  Surprise, surprise.

SitRepPro

SitRepPro wrote:

Play Heavy Duty if you can't deal with snipers.  The first COD game since MW2 that actually makes sniping actually viable and people complain?  Surprise, surprise.

Sniping was just fine in BO and MW3...

... but...

... most things about BO2 were wrong, so, no surprise there.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
RAN Kismet Level 75

What was wrong about BO2's sniping?

Vrruumm

People are sniping so they can get the overused Wookie suit and never snipe again.

You're welcome.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
RAN Kismet Level 75

or they are doing it because its fun to hear people rage over the fact someone sniped them on sovereign or strikezone. or rage over the fact there gun skill wasn't good enough to beat i sniper at SMG range. and seeing as i play exclusively HC i feel i put myself at a disadvantage which makes it all the more fun 

Bubbakush1

How exactly is this gun skill? Draw first, shoot 6 bullets, only get a 2 hit markers, and then they gib you in one shot.

Yeah, total gun skill.

Paddi1

Well if you are just standing there then you have terrible gun skill.  It is easy to outgun a sniper if you are good at moving while shooting, and it is easy to get killed by a sniper if you are just standing their letting them line up an easy shot.

Vrruumm

Lol. "What is quickscoping?"

Again, when you draw, put bullets down, only get a handful of hitmarkers compared to the amount of bullets that you put out, and the sniper just quickscopes you, despite all the hitmarkers.

Yep, it's totally my fault.

Please, bring your crappy 12 year old logic to another topic.

Paddi1

Studios