Its not the big maps

Its not the quickscoping

Its not the campers best friend Riley

Its not the campers

Its not the unexplained BS lack of theatre mode

Its not the weapon balance favoring AR to the max

its not the rubble strewn everywhere on every map

Its not the instakill

Its the lag comp. That is the heart of why this game is boarderline unplayable for me.

And if anyone wants to blame my connection save it. Theres nothing wrong with my connection.

Lucent76
19 REPLIES 19

It's matchmaking...........thread closed

zingaa

Speak for yourself, its fine for me. This may be one of the best connections i have ever had.

EthosPhantom

Lucent76 wrote:

Its not the Spawns   

Its not the big maps

Its not the quickscoping

Its not the campers

Its not the instakill

Its the lag comp. That is the heart of why this game is boarderline unplayable for me.

And if anyone wants to blame my connection save it. Theres nothing wrong with my connection.

It's host selection and matchmaking... not lag comp...

...  and some of your issues absolutely are your connection and physical location.

Just sayin'.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
RAN Kismet Level 75

I have to say that I HAVE noticed that there is at least some lag comp, as I do have those moments when I pump 6-8 rounds into someone's face, only to die finding out I never even shot... But for every game like that, I have 3 more good games. The hit detection has been spot-on this game (minus issues I always seem to have with the thermal scope). I thinl a lot of it really is matchmaking, and the game sticking you with a less-than-ideal host. As long as your NAT is open and you aren't trying to play on dial-up, you really dont need a bangup connection to play anything on xbox live.

TheLoony

ou have no idea what you are talking about.

gotsomestars Level 75

Lucent76 wrote:

Its not the Spawns   

Its not the big maps

Its not the quickscoping

Its not the campers

Its not the instakill

♫ just blame it on the boogie...

Maccabi Level 75

It's always LAG or LAG comp.  It's never that you got outplayed, didn't burst fire enough, don't have as good of internet as you thought, or you do but somebody else is syphoning off some of that connection in your house.  Honest question do you even know what LAG Compensation means?  Like could you explain it me in technical or layman terms.  LAG Comp is in EVERY online multiplayer game.  It is used as a way to smooth out character models, and animations to help us with the immersion factor.  Does it help little Johnny who is on a Wal Mart connection be able to connect those of us with 50 MBPS fiber optic connections? Yes it does, but does it give little Johnny an advantage no it does not.  It helps smooth out little Johnny's character model so we wouldn't see a flash skipping across our screen.  Honest questions...when you are gaming are you hardwired? Is anyone else using the internet in your family?  Have you recently reset your router and/or modem?  Do you have your router set up for optimum flow while gaming?  What kind of router are you using?  Instead of complaining answer me those questions and let me try and help you with your connection bc the WAAAA WAAAA this game sucks threads are getting in the way of good convo's that could be had.

EyeMustDestroyU2
in reply to EyeMustDestroyU2

Buddy your post is the same cookie cutter self righteous trash I see all the time from people who will defend the game no matter what.

I will not waste my time writing out a detailed response.

Lucent76

No you are the problem with this game and this community.  I'm sitting here offering you help I just need some information on where to start.  Networking and programming is what I do for  a living I'm a little more knowledgeable than your average person in this department and could help you optimize your connection but alas you don't want that you just want to complain.  I just don't get this mentality, you are crying about LAG and someone offers you help and you call them self righteous and insult them. If you change your mind and want some help on your connection you know where to find me.

EyeMustDestroyU2

Studios