Its not the .......

Ghosts XBOX 360

Its none of the above. The game is unplayable for you because of you. I'm not trying to say that in a negative way but more of a philosophical viewpoint. That goes for everyone including myself.

If you like the game, keep your expectations low, and play for fun not too seriously, its amazing how these issues that lots of people are having become a non-issue. We are all playing the same game. Just as we were all playing the same BO2. I personally had issues with BO2. Primarily because it wasn't my cup of tea, therefore many things I thought were issues were primarily because of me and my perspective.

I don't expect you to agree or see things from my view. Its hard to have an objective view when your chin deep in the moment.

images-15.jpeg

iHattoriHanzo0 Level 75

I didn't have high expectations when I bought the game as I found MW3 similarly lousy.

This purchase was me giving IW one more chance.

Ghost doesn't even meet my low expectations multiplayer wise and the main reason as I stated is lag.

Lucent76

Fair enough. I'm just going off of observations I made of myself during BO2 and Ghosts. I was actually very prepared to be disappointed with Ghosts only to be amazed that I was extremely happy with the release. Then I thought, maybe its because I didn't have any expectations that made it so enjoyable.

I've experienced my fair share of rubber-band lag during some games. But nothing that stopping me from enjoying myself. There are too many variables between connection, the game, community, and the human psyche to be able to understand things sometimes. Play mad, play happy, don't play. We all do what we've got to do.

iHattoriHanzo0 Level 75

Anyone wanna bet that this one gets pulled to and he will still post the same old complaints tomorrow ?

starbuckfrack Level 72

Frack don't go away angry

Frack just go away

Lucent76

This is by far the best game connection wise since World at War.  Occasionally we will have one of those games where you'll run through a building and freeze, and come back running in to a wall inside the building!  That'll happen about 3-4 games a night, but then after those matches, it'll pick a new host, and everything will be fine.  But 9-10, the game runs great and shots actually register.  I am running around with the MP-443 pistol and going positive because I've always had great accuracy and finally is paying off because of the stellar hit-detection.

YO VLUD

Not for me. For me its the worst since MW3 and is worse than MW3. Connection wise not gameplay.

Lucent76

BO1 was the first bad one...MW3 was god awful and still the worst and...BO2 was worse than BO1.  Then again, we upgraded our internet speeds just before MW3 was released...

YO VLUD

I just commented in another thread but anything MW3 and before plays much better than Ghost or BO2. MW3 was terrible for like the first 9 months. But for some reason at the end, they seemed to figure it out. I still play that more than Ghosts right now.

Deleted User
Highlighted

Have you tried optimizing your settings for this game?  Honestly there are so many factors that go into whether you have LAG or not.  Its not just the netcode of the game.  Before you complain about the connection try getting your end in order and then we can work from there.  Here are some quick questions you gotta ask yourself when you're lagging hard if you can say no to all of them then I'll help you find another solution.  Are you hardwired? Is anyone else in your home or yourself using the internet to stream vidoes or music?  Is anyone in your home using Facebook currently? Have you recently reset your router and/or modem?  Do you have your router settings set up for optimum flow while gaming?  A lot of times the LAG we blame on the game is starting on our end and being amplified when we try and connect to other people having the same problems. Anyone that wants help in optimizing your connection there is a great Post from a while back I think if you type Eleghpant into the search you should be able to find it.

EyeMustDestroyU2

Studios